Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lebron was 12-30.
Yikes

And he had a triple double too.

Big Westbrook indeed.

Raptors gotta be scressing right now. Cavs on short rest coming off a Game 7, was in control for most the game but missed 4123498294892829999 shots in the 4th and Valnciunias missed 18 layups on one possession.

Drunk as hell bout to get some box. Don’t ruin my night Pels

5A323C0A-E54B-409E-A56D-C8D5197B584F.jpeg

We'll be aiight.

All that and they only won by one. If we won Bron fans would be saying "it's just game one. We had short rest" etc etc

I'm sitting here wondering how they decided to do an iso with derozan... And didn't think it wise to clear the paint for him.... He ran into like 4 other players on his drive smh
Bruh this happened over and over again down the stretch :lol: it was amazing to me.

Another time Lowry iso’d and Derozan stood like 40 feet away from the rim like he’s Ryan Anderson or some **** :lol: of course his man went to trap Lowry on the drive for a turnover :rofl:

They looked like they have never played a tight game in their career.

Yes and no. The internet gives folks a sense that they can say anything and when they get called out on it, folks turn kitty
facts . They know damn well they wouldn't keep that same energy and act like that if that person was in the same room with them . hide behind that screen.
Ain't even bout being tough. Just treat people with the same respect you would if they was in your presence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom