2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Draymond yelled in 4 different dude's faces in consecutive possessions and didn't even get a warning :lol:

Officiating has been especially garbage this postseason.

And yet the refs are giving techs for this

2B7189A3-114C-4F01-B5CD-D52DCD772757.png

Last edited:
Raptors are fraud status. They're never making the finals much less getting a ring.

I don't know what you do with that team because "blowing up" a 1 seed sounds absurd. But it's clear they have no future. Maybe they need a 3rd "star" but who and who could you even give up? I don't think anybody is banging on the door for anybody else on their roster nor are any free agents pressed to go to Toronto.

lol pelicans gonna get swept I feel bad for that team the nba should have started the series off with the pelicans up 1-0 by default just to be fair

Derozan should have elevated on that last shot and pulled up with the fadeaway. No reason to pump fake when you can elevate and get your shot.

I would not say it was a bad pass, but id rather he go to that shot. Jeff Green was running at Fred and contested it perfect.

Draymond yelled in 4 different dude's faces in consecutive possessions and didn't even get a warning :lol:

Officiating has been especially garbage this postseason.
I've always said that Draymond gets a tonne of rope with referee's and I'm really not sure why. He constantly barks at referee's and they allow it, but let another player do it and its almost always a technical. I'm all for letting guys be emotional but theres certainly a lack of consistency with every other player not named Draymond Green.

lol pelicans gonna get swept I feel bad for that team the nba should have started the series off with the pelicans up 1-0 by default just to be fair
Pro sports man. No space for feeling sorry for folks, they are grown men. I guess I get what you are trying to say but nah.

In general though, are people still trying to convince themselves HOU will still beat GSW? Haven't been in here in a few days

That is kinda dumb. The ball is leather, putting sweat on it will only make it more grippy and easier to shoot. Maybe if the league used an Evo this might work.

Put then again, Rondo an a-hole so he was probably going for the disrespect factor
The "ugh" factor plays into the Sweat Move by Rondo. Nobody is trying to blatantly and knowingly touch someone else's sweats, so it was more so to make him uncomfortable and to be annoying

Everyone: you cant beat the warriors by trying to outscore them.

Pelicans: hold this beer
:lol: it’s the only style of play that the roster is optimally suited for unfortunately for them.

They actually crushed GSW whenever Steph was on the bench :lol: gameplan wasn’t bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom