2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Raptors are fraud status. They're never making the finals much less getting a ring.

I don't know what you do with that team because "blowing up" a 1 seed sounds absurd. But it's clear they have no future. Maybe they need a 3rd "star" but who and who could you even give up? I don't think anybody is banging on the door for anybody else on their roster nor are any free agents pressed to go to Toronto.
Yea they go out in this round and you have to make large scale changes with Boston and Philly coming next year it doesn’t make sense to shell out $120+ million to only win 1 playoff series and then get eliminated

Maasai is a really good GM. If anyone can figure out a way to rework this squad it's him. And I think he has the guts to tear it all down if that's what it takes.

*cue Knicks trading our whole roster for Derozan*

At this point, Raptor are just wishing Bron goes to the West... But then again, Boston/Philly gonna hold it down for the East.

This was their year man :lol: Mental midgets! And Val :smh: 7ft. and consecutively goes for lay ups in crucial moments.

Y'all complaining abouts Pels not at the FT line like it would've mattered :lol:

Klay was trash last night, KD's shot was off except towards the end and they were up by like 15 points with 2 minutes left.

Obviously Warriors made some bone headed mistakes towards the end which made the game seen closer than it really was.

I would just like to say Lowry is so damn trash.

A 5 second call after a timeout and then out of another time out with a min left he comes off a pick for a deep *** not need 3. Dude is a complete mental ******. Raptors will never win anything with him at the 1.

I laughed out loud at this inbound play.... I would've just chucked it at LeBron's leg and moved out the way.

The Game 1 hot takes in here for each series have been on some Skip Bayless level of ridiculous.

Pelicans play dumb fast :lol:. **** is crazy to watch. They gon have a real tough decision about Boogie In the summer.

Craptors. I said if the pacers don’t do God’s work we just gotta wait til Steph god do it again

After Game 1 and losing by 1 point in overtime dudes in here are not only saying the series is over but thinking of how the Raptors should blow up the roster that had the best record in the entire NBA this year.

Granted, I said previously that the Raptors always **** the bed vs the Cavs but let’s give this another couple games at least. Both series in the East could end up going 7 games.

JR had 20 and Jeff Green 16.

Anomalies

I would like to think this.....Man you convincing me bro. LOL.

But I just do not get why they don't look the same vs Cavs as other times I watch them. Lowry was done as soon as they put Bron on him, did not even look at the rim.

After Game 1 and losing by 1 point in overtime dudes in here are not only saying the series is over but thinking of how the Raptors should blow up the roster that had the best record in the entire NBA this year.

You think they should roll out the same squad next year?

I would like to think this.....Man you convincing me bro. LOL.

But I just do not get why they don't look the same vs Cavs as other times I watch them. Lowry was done as soon as they put Bron on him, did not even look at the rim.

Really it’s comes down to Lowry. Like what was he doing on that last play in OT? Where was he going?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom