2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
When does the Raptors chokejob begin? My prediction is the 5 min mark of the 4th quarter

Already started in Game 1 and has carried over

which is why they have to blow them out to win. Refs can and do influence games but you can overcome biased refs.
if you couldn't LeBron would have way more then just 3 titles.

Blow out isnt necessary just need to play smart basketball down the stretch, for all the praise Toronto got in regular season for moving the ball around this post season raptors team literally looks no different from any other playoff run lots of iso no ball movement leaning heavily on Lowry and Derozan who have a history of being bad in post season.

Seems it has also rubbed off on Valančiūnas as he has been made irrelevant by Thompson and Love

Lets face it Raptors need a 3rd reliable big and the bench is absolutely trash only superstar associated with Raptors sits courtside

Toronto should consider trying the 76ers tanking plan and trade their most valuable assets for future picks. They aren't going anywhere far anytime soon.

Damn - me calling out the NT Jinx lead to Lowry picking up his 4th foul at the beginning of the half :wow:

only when lebron plays >D

nah but the refs have been pretty bad this year. probably the worst i've seen it no lie lmao
lol. LeBron is the nbas main Cash cow. They get protected .
Happened when the Lakers were running things as well.
Hell ex commish stern said his fantasy finals would be Lakers vs Lakers . Pretty much is what it is.

This is how you play coming out of half in a must win game?

Toronto is putrid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom