2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Redick caught that ball on the baseline for a contested 2 and Ben was wide open for a 3 and he didn’t even think about taking the lower perecentage shot.

I know he made it, but if you don’t see that it’s a problem players can’t even pass it to a wing for a wide open 3, then I don’t know what to tell you about Ben but I can tell you that you don’t hoop

Humbled from 1 game? Yikes. Curious if you thought OKC were gonna get swept by Houston, cause Utah beat OKC so they should get more respect as opponents.

Is Klay consistent enough to be included in that?

Hypothetically if that series happens again, expect Draymond and Klay to be the focal point of who the Cavs try to contain. If you limit those 2, then you’re only getting double digits from KD and Steph and Steph hasn’t been the most consistent in the finals but I digress. Cavs role players are suspect but they are all wild cards. You never know who’s gonna come alive with them. 2018 Iggy, 2018 Livingston, Javale McGee, Kevon Looney they play their roles too well to be anything unexpected

KD and Steph averaged a combine 65 ppg in the finals last year. Not sure that's a great plan.

I mean why not try it. That team is ****ing unguardable

klay-fouled-out.jpg

Somehow I don't think gs wins the chip this year tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom