2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Philly has already made more threes this game than they did in Game 1. Shooting 46% from beyond the arc. 15 from RedicKKK, 12 from Covington, Double Double from Embiid. Meanwhile only 5 points for Tatum and the Celtics are only down 5 points. Wow.
Meanwhile Marcus Smart is making every 3 imaginable lol

Humbled from 1 game? Yikes. Curious if you thought OKC were gonna get swept by Houston, cause Utah beat OKC so they should get more respect as opponents.

Is Klay consistent enough to be included in that?

Hypothetically if that series happens again, expect Draymond and Klay to be the focal point of who the Cavs try to contain. If you limit those 2, then you’re only getting double digits from KD and Steph and Steph hasn’t been the most consistent in the finals but I digress. Cavs role players are suspect but they are all wild cards. You never know who’s gonna come alive with them. 2018 Iggy, 2018 Livingston, Javale McGee, Kevon Looney they play their roles too well to be anything unexpected

I had OKC beating Houston.

In order to beat the Warriors you have to score 110-120 every game. Cavs are trash on defense and are weak on offense when Lebron sits

Why is Simmons shooting 0.00% from the 3 point line and is still getting guarded around the perimeter? I seen Horford close out twice on the 3 this half:sick:

:lol::lol::lol:

For real though I never want to hear a Raptors fan say that their team is underrated or disrespected or isn't getting enough coverage from the media.

I don't care if they go 13 and 1 in January, I won't care until I see them when close playoff games.

Honestly, it seems like they are in a similar position to the Blazers. They've tried winning with DeRozan and Lowry and it seems like it's run its course. Their Peak is a great regular-season team with no playoff longevity. Might be time to trade one of those two guys.

:lol::lol::lol:

For real though I never want to hear a Raptors fan say that their team is underrated or disrespected or isn't getting enough coverage from the media.

I don't care if they go 13 and 1 in January, I won't care until I see them when close playoff games.

Honestly, it seems like they are in a similar position to the Blazers. They've tried winning with DeRozan and Lowry and it seems like it's run its course. Their Peak is a great regular-season team with no playoff longevity. Might be time to trade one of those two guys.

Their situation is not even close to the Blazers.

They just won 59 games this past year.

The Blazers haven't won 50 games since LMA left. They will never be a real top tier team in their conference. The raptors are. They got a bad draw by getting Cle in the 2nd rd. They shouldn't do anything major. Ancillary improvements and try again next year.

Their situation is not even close to the Blazers.

They just won 59 games this past year.

The Blazers haven't won 50 games since LMA left. They will never be a real top tier team in their conference. The raptors are. They got a bad draw by getting Cle in the 2nd rd. They shouldn't do anything major. Ancillary improvements and try again next year.

It's similar to Portland in that there are guard LED team that's capped out financially and we've seen them fail in the playoffs year after year.

They'll win a lot of regular season games and probably be a top-three see next year but we know how the story is going to end to come playoff time. If they don't trade DeRozan or Lowry they don't really have much of a choice of them running it back

Honestly raptors kinda goes along the lines of the clippers trajectory

You might need to get what you can outta Lowry sooner than later. Wouldn't be mad either way. Like I said a few days ago, really only the celts and sixers when Lebby leaves

Reactions: HIM
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom