Not open for further replies.
74855EF8-5742-4936-A567-4963D336098C.jpeg
083B313E-2944-4679-80A9-7A70ABB77F45.jpeg

DcZ1be_V0AAC0QJ.jpg:large

it's a similar color scheme

I know what it looks like, my squad in '04 played in the exact same one

Imo when you put the jazz full uni together it looks nothing like it

1024x1024.jpg

Probably been posted but I don't care. This is too funny.

FB_IMG_1525471514929.jpg

I gotta say it's impressive to me that no matter how bad Drake loses, he still never really loses. Ghostwriters, getting pissed on, played by Rihanna, socked out by Diddy etc etc and still his career is unphased. Bruh got the most diehard fans I've ever seen, something worse than a cult following. He could do what kanye is doing right now and not miss a beat. Nutty

I gotta say it's impressive to me that no matter how bad Drake loses, he still never really loses. Ghostwriters, getting pissed on, played by Rihanna, socked out by Diddy etc etc and still his career is unphased. Bruh got the most diehard fans I've ever seen, something worse than a cult following. He could do what kanye is doing right now and not miss a beat. Nutty

Kanye can do what Kanye is doing and people will still buy his shoes for $500+ :lol:

Prep for this Cavs game soon, went back and watched Game 2 and wow I saw alot more after the fact.

Toronto coaching staff sat and watched both LeBron and Love give CJ Miles the business any and every which way, all while LeBron kept saying "Same thing" very audibly to his teammates and not one thing changed basically the whole 3rd quarter. Just shameful.

Then of course LeBron, sensing a very tepid run coming on in the beginning of the 4th, goes nuclear on anyone who dared guard him. God level.

SIDE NOTE: While the raptors were getting cooked in the 3rd, Drake sitting courtside could only muster a shallow "What are those!" at JR Smith as if that was even relevant to what was unfolding in front of him at that moment :rofl:

Prep for this Cavs game soon, went back and watched Game 2 and wow I saw alot more after the fact.

Toronto coaching staff sat and watched both LeBron and Love give CJ Miles the business any and every which way, all while LeBron kept saying "Same thing" very audibly to his teammates and not one thing changed basically the whole 3rd quarter. Just shameful.

Then of course LeBron, sensing a very tepid run coming on in the beginning of the 4th, goes nuclear on anyone who dared guard him. God level.

SIDE NOTE: While the raptors were getting cooked in the 3rd, Drake sitting courtside could only muster a shallow "What are those!" at JR Smith as if that was even relevant to what was unfolding in front of him at that moment :rofl:

U got the Cavs winning the finals?

Oh yes those terrible Toronto coaches. How could they not think up a rotation to stop LeBron? Waiting on your solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom