2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Boston has yet to win a road game this postseason. Would be surprised if this isn't 2-2 after game 4.

Your right it's Houston.
no it's in utah. we don't wear white at home, had the black jerseys for the first 2 games. our lower bowl also isn't that packed :lol: and their fans were wearing that ugly red shirt.

i think this happened when royce o'neale had like 7 fast break points in a row and harden didn't stop the break on 1 or 2 of them. the lead had went from like 22 to 15. but after the timeout it went back up to 30.

no it's in utah. we don't wear white at home, had the black jerseys for the first 2 days. our lower bowl also isn't that packed :lol: and the fans were wearing that ugly red shirt.

i think this happened when royce o'neale had like 7 fast breaks in a row and harden didn't stop the break on 1 or 2 of them. the lead had went from like 22 to 15. but after the timeout it went back up to 30.

Got you. Harden slapping CP's fist looks even lamer after you explained the situation. Real female like

when Zaza does it, its fine :lol:

oh brother

I wish Rondo did accomplish something there at this point
Boston has yet to win a road game this postseason. Would be surprised if this isn't 2-2 after game 4.
would be nice

Not trying to see this series end so fast

What type of loser *** logic is this?

Ben Simmons isn't a shoot first player so that means he wasn't interested?

They both played like ****, ain't no moral victories here.
Donovan was playing his usual game shots werent going in

Simmons was going through the motions for half the game

Got you. Harden slapping CP's fist looks even lamer after you explained the situation. Real female like
i'm probably wrong though, it might have been on offense :lol:

just passion/frustration. normal **** that happens in a basketball game.

imo that's good to see if you're blowing the opponent out too. they were locked in mentally last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom