2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trust the process they said

tumblr_n8bpxsVLFb1qc1jg4o1_400.gif

in all seriousness, philly's HC sounds like he should be tossing pizza dough or a butcher

Everyone gonna blame Simmons or Redick or w.e.

But more credit needs to be given to Brad Stevens. Absolute genius sideline work there.
Blaming BB on this. Leave TJ I’m on Rozier, I can care less about Marco shooting

This is his first postseason, young team and all. Making the 2nd round was a success. Need to build off this and get better players on the wing.

If Kawhi healthy, send Dario, RoCo, #10, #25 etc to SAS

Check the NT brackets. Go back to last week after they beat Miami. They got crowned.
People were saying they'd beat Cleveland? Folks definitely slept on Boston but that's a separate deal from crowning Philly. More so overestimating Boston's injuries and underestimating Brad Stevens and the talent that still exists on that roster

HERE FOR THE SLANDER

HERE FOR THE POTENTIAL BACKTRACKING/EXCUSES

let it fly fellas :pimp:

brad for president 2020 :pimp:

There is no backtracking, there are no excuses. Simmons played like a scared little ***** *** puppy on both sides of the court for 90% of the game, Brett Brown has been outcoached worse than anybody I’ve ever seen and the Celtics are playing on some god damn Super Saiyan level of defense and they’re letting them play as physical as they want/allowing them to grab and hold our shooters coming off screens every single play. That sums up these losses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom