2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What does he owe you?

Screenshot_20180422-104528_Chrome.jpg

We bet 50 on game 5 of the finals LAST year. Dude still hasn't paid up.

Dude even tried to change his name to get out of it.

Wish Dion was on the bench this series, Heat could've really used him in game, least he could do is be on the bench

Hope he's rehabbing well

We talking in the court or off the court? He is a ball hog but at least the dude is loyal. Off the court lebron is definitely the most selfish player in the NBA.
The hell? I know there's inside jokes here you might miss because the thread moves fast but what is this about? since when is Bron selfish off the court?

The hell? I know there's inside jokes here you might miss because the thread moves fast but what is this about? since when is Bron selfish off the court?

How many times he switched teams for greener pastures? Is he not about to do the same thing this summer?

Did he not have an entire ESPN special to stroke his ego?

How many times he switched teams for greener pastures? Is he not about to do the same thing this summer?

Did he not have an entire ESPN special to stroke his ego?
Uhm, why are we using the word SELFISH though?

It is HIS career, who else is he supposed to be looking out for? I don't understand

Uhm, why are we using the word SELFISH though?

It is HIS career, who else is he supposed to be looking out for? I don't understand

I'm not saying there is anything wrong with looking out for number 1, but ditching your teammates who you fought with at the first opportunity for greener pastures is the very definition of selfish.

Dude didn't even give Wade the consideration of letting him know he was leaving and let the dude opt out which led to him getting screwed out of money.

Screenshot_20180422-111815_Google.jpg

I'm not saying there is anything wrong with looking out for number 1, but ditching your teammates who you fought with at the first opportunity for greener pastures is the very definition of selfish.

Or quitting on your teammates in season in order to get new teammates

Ditching your teammates for a new team?

What is he supposed to do before leaving? Give folks a heads up a year in advance?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom