2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wtf happened to Curry’s hair? Did he get into a fight with the barber that used to give him that fade? Dude looks super zeeked

His barber actually does a fantastic job. His joint was / is really ****** up. It's amazing it looks the way it does tbh :lol:

This is how it used to look like 4 years ago :lol:

stephencurryslamcover1.jpg

**** was trash

stephen-curry-of-the-golden-state-warriors-poses-for-a-portrait-2009-picture-id91609841

Question ...

Why all the Curry hate?

I dont want to link it to another player, although some of you guys just root for one guy.

I was thinking the same thing. 65 through 3 against this rockets team. Everyone is talking about those missed rocket layups, but all but like 2 were heavily contested

It’s to easy to overlook the defense when the offense (Curry) was on fire. Warriors defense tonight seriously stepped up. Looney made a name for himself.

I'm gathering receipts from the whole last page of this thread for when Curry comes out and play like trash next game and y'all are saying he's injured again.

:lol::lol::lol:
good. Just like when LeBron loses next time " no halp!".
If LeBron can' get bs excuses curry should get one as well.

It was a good season, Houston. Steph back its wrap.

These playoffs been underwhelming. Hope Cavs come back and we can least see Bron lose in the finals again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom