2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just heard Chris Broussard say in 10-15 years we are going to forget this fraud kd went to play with gsw. I'm like no we won't. Talking about if kd wins several chips kd can make a case he better than bron. Dude need to stop.

Btw, Steph is more annoying by the day. Somebody need to punch him in the face.

He diddy boppin when they win but when they lose he ain't healthy.

What y’all think?
7221E471-1BA8-4E1E-8498-FF3CA5E60BB3.jpeg

They were only just spot up shooters late in their careers. They were actual 1st option scorers in their prime, they weren't primarily spot up shooters, although their spot up shooting was the most elite part of their game.

Neither were ever in their career anywhere near Steph as far as usage is concerned. Ray was assisted on 85% of his threes in his career. Reggie the data isn't there for his entire career but the years it was tracked... He was assisted on over 90% of his. Steph is assisted on 61% for his career, never had a season over 80%. It's not even slightly comparable :rofl:

Neither were ever in their career anywhere near Steph as far as usage is concerned. Ray was assisted on 85% of his threes in his career. Reggie the data isn't there for his entire career but the years it was tracked... He was assisted on over 90% of his. Steph is assisted on 61% for his career, never had a season over 80%. It's not even slightly comparable :rofl:
I wasn't comparing Steph, I was just saying the thought that Reggie and Ray never or rarely created their own shot isn't the most accurate portrayal of their games if you saw them play in their prime.

Bron loves to have white shooters on his team. :smokin

Korver, Mike Miller, Sczerbiak

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom