2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why not? You don't even know what they'd be traded for :lol:

Neither do you, though. What are some specific trade possibilities that make sense for all parties involved? It’s easy to just say “trade them.” Where are they going and who are they getting in return?

Reactions: HIM
Huh? What exactly are you thinking they get back for those guys?

What are you thinking? Are they so good that you can't trade them or so bad that they won't bring back anything valuable?

when do people ever get equal value from trades?

Like I said as close to equal value as possible. Hayward didn't help all year, he's expendable. Kyrie been out since March. Without both they made it to game 7 ecf. With Tatum improving you don't even really need a superstar in return. Could even trade into the draft and get a guy who lines up with the core age and extend the window

Lol I literally said this a few weeks ago and got slandered for saying that Bosh and Wade had times where they had injuries and Bron was the one left holding the bag. It's been something thats plagued LeBron since 2011 but thats part of the game, the difference is LeBron overcame the odds almost every time.

I’ve been ready. Not betting on this one. Rooting for rockets but warriors win by double digits

By the way, I saw Bill Simmons at bestbuy this morning. Looked sad. Tried to get my kids to go up and yell lebron James but they chickened out as they got close to him. He’s surprisingly tall. Like 6’2. I thought he was a little guy
2A2B759B-D3A5-4D87-AB24-21BA0C8CFC88.jpeg

Neither do you, though. What are some specific trade possibilities that make sense for all parties involved? It’s easy to just say “trade them.” Where are they going and who are they getting in return?

That's for Danny to figure out :lol:. How bout an oladipo/sabonis caliber deal like the pg trade? You think that would've helped against cleveland more than kyrie in an express suit? If you're getting crap offers obviously don't trade them because it defeats the purpose. But are you comfortable maxing out Kyrie and killing your flexibility knowing that based on history he's most likely going to be injured when you need him?

If they let the Rockets bully the Warriors on the perimeter and they hit shots, they can win at home. Chris' absence hurts but it doesn't mean automatic L. All about how it's officiated with the Warriors.

What are you thinking? Are they so good that you can't trade them or so bad that they won't bring back anything valuable?

Like I said as close to equal value as possible. Hayward didn't help all year, he's expendable. Kyrie been out since March. Without both they made it to game 7 ecf. With Tatum improving you don't even really need a superstar in return. Could even trade into the draft and get a guy who lines up with the core age and extend the window

Give me specifics. What trade(s) would make them better than being the favorite out of the East and possibly to win it all next season given GS's mileage? Hayward is more expendable than Kyrie for sure given their depth at his position. I don't see any trade where you get rid of Kyrie and get better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom