2018 NFL Playoffs Vol. Evil Empire vs The UnderDogs in 2 weeks!

Who do you think wins the Super Bowl?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: nah i meant chill on the #2 talk. we trying for #6 over here :lol:

lol ah gotcha. Im sure you'll live if Brees gets his second.

Brees/Brady Superbowl is something I never considered until now for some reason. That would be awesome. Rodgers and the Packers ******* around for so long, Brees for sure next best alternative.

yall won enough for a lifetime. let someone else have a chance.

Stop being greedy

You-play-to-win-the-game-1.gif

the Brees hate from divisional fans just because he's in the division so forced. Yall need to try harder and maintain some consistency for me to buy it.

I dont think im even capable of hating Stafford. No reason to and too much of a baller.

the Brees hate from divisional fans so forced. Just because he's in the division. Yall need to try harder and maintain some consistency for me to buy it.

I dont think im even capable of hating Stafford. No reason to and too much of a baller.

We don’t **** with the Saints even if their QB is 1st ballot HOF worthy.

the Brees hate from divisional fans so forced. Just because he's in the division. Yall need to try harder and maintain some consistency for me to buy it.

that's cause Matt ain't won ****. Brees been pissing in these dudes' cereal for years :lol:

Nothing forced about it trust me **** that BAN and the Saints 4lyfe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom