2018 NFL Playoffs Vol. Evil Empire vs The UnderDogs in 2 weeks!

Who do you think wins the Super Bowl?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
A Brady - Brees SB is the one we deserve,that being said....we'll probably get Bortles - Keenum

giphy (1).gif

that's cause Matt ain't won ****. Brees been pissing in these dudes' cereal for years :lol:

Brees hasn't exactly done that though. Not like he's owned the division his entire career or anything. Im guessing it's because he's really good individually and they're supposed to and it ends there.

Still disappointed in the organization for being like this the past couple years.....I don't remember it being this stupid since the Delhomme/Steve Smith era

We just didn't see it. It's pretty prevalent, including within the Rams org somewhere, most likely. Just got to separate it all. It's the same with the players...how many times these dudes do actual shady ****, but we cheered them on? I'm in it for the game. If it was about morals and beliefs , I wouldn't be able to watch sports at all.

i dont even hate the patriots or brady. i just think brady is washed and im tired of seeing the pats in the sb even tho most of they superbowls have been really entertaining. i also enjoy talking ish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom