2018 NFL Playoffs Vol. Evil Empire vs The UnderDogs in 2 weeks!

Who do you think wins the Super Bowl?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
wilhelm-625x375.jpg
Next week if Bills beat Jax.....

Hate to rub salt in the wound for Eagles fans cause I feel bad but Eagles would have been opposite of one and done. They are the only outdoor cold weather team and will be playing teams dependent hard in the dome both playoff games. I think they would have borderline coasted to the Super Bowl with how the NFC unfolded this year. Eagles were sitting as pretty as the Vikings are now. Vikings would give them a fight either way but theyd likely win with Wentz imo.

They still might make it wihtout him

Last edited:
Eddie Doyers gonna be mad as heck if the Panthers make it to the Super Bowl. Son turned on his team to root for the trash one and done Rams smh.

Chiefs really got washed by bum *** Mariota. We might as well give Brady his sixth ring.

Yep... the wife and I would go all the time. Take my son when he wanted to go.

We love it there, we haven't been back since she got pregnant/had the baby. Probably looking at January next year.

Grown men go to Disneyland???
I Know right. Ish Is wack as f since I became an adult . Had no idea men loved it.

Last time I went my ex had taken me for my birthday and I was heated. We left after a few hours and fought for days cause it was a straight homer gift. .

Last edited:
Both games were good, brutal losses for both teams.

Chiefs had that game over. Missed FG and that "forward progress" they would have still won even though the offense checked out after Kelce got hurt. That was brutal.

Some of the Rams players couldn't handle the moment, it was too much for them. The drops, fumbles and all that. Sucks to see a team that good get bounced.

Bills got a great shot at winning today, Bortles is the QB of the Jags. I still think the Jags win but I wouldn't be shocked if the Bills won.

Rolling with the Saints but Cam could get hot and dominate, I look forward to this one.

Haven't been to Disneyland once in the 5 years I've been living here (Never been a big amusement park guy), but the Chicks LOVE that place :lol:

Disneyland is for children. Time to grow up. Same type of grown men who go to see Disney films by themselves creeping out all the families in the theater.

Superhero movies are childish too but that’s an argument for another day.

damn i slept hard. In and out during the first half.

The spotlight was too big for everyone, including coaching/playcalling. This was expected.

Cant play like that against a team that has been there and done it. Stupid special team mistakes were no bueno.

but all is good. They did way more than i could expect. Foundation is here and the core will be back. Pay Donald his money now. Let Watkins walk and Quinn. Figure out a way to keep Tru. 1st round pick needs to be a good one. This off season should be an enjoyable one knowing they are one of the top 4 teams in the NFC.

Good luck to those with teams still in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom