2018 NFL Playoffs Vol. Evil Empire vs The UnderDogs in 2 weeks!

Who do you think wins the Super Bowl?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you drink at Disneyworld?

Edit - I know you can drink anywhere in life, but is that allowed at theme parks

there is not really anywhere to drink at Magic Kingdom but in Epcot you ain't lived if you haven't tried to drink around the world

I'm part of the problem because I can't quit Pixar, but yea when you read into their business practice and history, they really as bad as any of the terrible corporations if not worse, and they're only gaining power
i f with that.
my kids have never been into the Disney movies . They just want to go to Disneyland .

Barstool is overdoing the #BillMafia thing. Every other tweet in my TL is them
Barstool is done soon anyways. Their CEO just got exposed for being a piece of garbage. Funny since he was trolling the Espn ceo for being a drug addict. Shouldn’t throw stones when you live in a glass house.

Anyways hopefully barstool goes bye bye and their frat boy fans can go **** off

I'm starting to see the turn on Andy. He won't get more than 2 seasons with Mahomes. If it was me he wouldn't get next season, but he'll get his new qb excuse next yr, then once that 2nd yr is also mediocre he'll be gone

What is it about sports that causes people to get black out drunk? Like how can you even enjoy the game absolutely smashed like that.

I hated going to hockey games cause every single ******* idiot at them is smashed. Looks like I won’t be going to an nfl game either cause it looks like the same environment

What is it about sports that causes people to get black out drunk? Like how can you even enjoy the game absolutely smashed like that.

I hated going to hockey games cause every single ****ing idiot at them is smashed. Looks like I won’t be going to an nfl game either cause it looks like the same environment
NFL games live are trash. Being around drunk idiots isn't cool but that's not even what makes the live experience bad.

I feel the same way about alcohol in general. Being around drunk people is the worst.
Even when I was able to drink I never cared for it.
Give me a blunt over some alcohol any day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom