2018 NFL Playoffs Vol. Evil Empire vs The UnderDogs in 2 weeks!

Who do you think wins the Super Bowl?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not yet

tenor.gif

Waiting for that

Belichick will have the goons out soon enough

Lakerman it's not by position it's by circumstance. If you cross the plane as a runner all you gotta do is break plane, no matter the position. If you're in the process of a catch you gotta complete the catch. There are rules where you can more or less know when it SHOULD be a catch or drop, but they deviate enough from those that they aren't trustworthy.

That int wasn't a catch, and it was a little fishy that they didn't at least take some extra time

Jalen knew where Peterman was going to throw because they ran the same play 2 plays before just flipped

There’s no way Jags didn’t go for Jimmy G.

The Pats prolly were like hell nah because that would be hell for them in the AFC.

Jags are literally a QB away. If they had someone who was at the very least competent they’d be my SB pick. Instead they have the right handed Tebow :lol:

The Pats prolly were like hell nah because that would be hell for them in the AFC.

Jags are literally a QB away. If they had someone who was at the very least competent they’d be my SB pick. Instead they have the right handed Tebow :lol:
Colleges in Florida really do produce some mediocre QBs though

I keep saying... they hit free agency and bring in Kirk. Sit him down and hand him a blank check... what do you want Cousins? And call it a day.

I told my aunt that it looked like he was wearing a thong when I saw that during the game lol

Screenshot_20180107-213341.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom