2018 NFL Playoffs Vol. Evil Empire vs The UnderDogs in 2 weeks!

Who do you think wins the Super Bowl?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
WHO YOU? :lol:

ezgif-2-1359e259df.gif
:lol: A N__ from New Orleans

That was a good *** game.

Looked like it was shaping to be a blowout.

MVP Cam was byke today, he had a very good game.

Clay drop that easy TD catch but made that great catch on the sideline.

Saints v. Vikings is gonna be fun.

Honestly though, the whole what is a catch thing is not the easiest thing to be whatever you'd consider right. You could draw the line literally anywhere. Look at how College is one foot while NFL is two. They can only somehow figure out the perfect spot that most fans possible would agree with. Because there will always be some unique catch on a fractional level that not everyone will agree with.

The only alternative is that you just leave it up to the discretion of the ref entirely and allow him to rule it "ahh thats not a catch by the book but cmon that's still a catch." But I doubt that would work out well.

I’ve seen the same thing happen to WRs and it get called incomplete because they didn’t “complete the process”.

Hell, on an even simpler level, breaking the plane in the end zone used to be an automatic touchdown. Seen Cam benefit from this countless times. Soon as the ball crosses, TD play’s dead...

Until it works against Tom Brady. **** is favoritism man. There’s no other way to explain this unless we just accept that the refs are all completely clueless, which I’m not ruling out yet either.

It’s just convenient is all. Very convenient. But whatever, I expected to lose this game. It still bothers me how we lost. Cam throws a pick, gets sacked, a receiver drops a ball, fine. If the same sequence of plays happens, but we start at midfield instead, could be a different story right now.

I’ve seen the same thing happen to WRs and it get called incomplete because they didn’t “complete the process”.

Hell, on an even simpler level, breaking the plane in the end zone used to be an automatic touchdown. Seen Cam benefit from this countless times. Soon as the ball crosses, TD play’s dead...

Until it works against Tom Brady. **** is favoritism man. There’s no other way to explain this unless we just accept that the refs are all completely clueless, which I’m not ruling out yet either.

It’s just convenient is all. Very convenient. But whatever, I expected to lose this game. It still bothers me how we lost. Cam throws a pick, gets sacked, a receiver drops a ball, fine. If the same sequence of plays happens, but we start at midfield instead, could be a different story right now.

At some level you may be right but I think no matter what a ref is gonna get slandered with most calls. Especially by the losing side. Every once in a while there may seem to be a real head scratcher but I don't think the refs are clueless. It's a super blurry line with no real answer. I don't think its convenient, I think its inevitable. I also think reffing an NFL game is super god damn hard to begin with and you can't be clueless in order to have that job. We all saw the replacement refs.

Also, what the hell was up with Joe Buck & Troy Aikman taking so many shots at Cam? That **** about how he has bad body language when he was adjusting his belt was just weird.
True they said Cam didn’t have any energy.

By the rules, that INT wasn’t a catch at all
true but the rules of what are a catch vary by position right.
people were complaining about the steelers te a few weeks ago saying that was a catch , comparing it to a rb breaking the td line but they are different.

Man, how the hell is 2 of the top 4 players in yards per scrimmage on the same team (same backfield)? Amazing.

Sucks they going to MN because the Saints would have probably won in NOLA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom