2018 Nike ON AIR DESIGN THREAD

Which city overall has the best designs?

• Seoul

Votes: 26 44.1%
  • Tokyo

Votes: 19 32.2%
  • Shanghai

Votes: 9 15.3%
  • Paris

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • NYC

Votes: 6 10.2%
  • London

Votes: 4 6.8%

• Total voters
The Seoul designs are amazing! NYC designs the weakest of the bunch imo... I hope that the winning pairs aren't hard to cop.

Anyone know how Nike goes about it selecting da people for this?
There was a sign up form where you have to answer some questions. They pulled from that. I didn't get selected during the first round but I think a lot of people canceled bc I got a text on the Wednesday they were doing it for a spot open that night. I got a buddy into that spot and then I flew up on Friday and did the class on Saturday.

There was a sign up form where you have to answer some questions. They pulled from that. I didn't get selected during the first round but I think a lot of people canceled bc I got a text on the Wednesday they were doing it for a spot open that night. I got a buddy into that spot and then I flew up on Friday and did the class on Saturday.

Thanks for replying. How’d you like the process overall?

I like the designs from Seoul the most overall. Think all three designs are solid. If I had to pick one of the three I'd probably go with Neon City (AM 97).

Tokyo is a close second. Again three solid designs. Like Cultural City of Tokyo (AM 95)the most of those three.

Other designs I liked Kung Fu Soul (AM 270) and London Darwin (AM 270).

nike-on-air-vote-six-winners.jpg

I voted for 3 outta 6 of these. Airmax Vapormax Plus & da two 97s on da bottom.

I literally only voted for the wavy 97s.

Those are hard.

I also voted for the air max 180 with the mini swoosh but they didn’t make it :frown:

Neon Seoul was my favorite, but I hope they alter the swoosh a little. I'm not feeling the colors on the swoosh.

updated with samples. The Seoul's are a must cop. Paris has potential. Everything else looks terrible. Esp the Tokyo, wtf :sick:

Back
Top Bottom