2018 NY Auto Show - PARIS AutoShow - LA AutoShow Nov30-Dec9

2019 Genesis G70

01-2019-genesis-g70-ny-1.jpg

02-2019-genesis-g70-ny-1.jpg

05-2019-genesis-g70-ny-1.jpg

I meant feel like cheap tablets as far as the response and the GUI. I'd prefer the standout tablet add on look. If it's modular even better. If you had a car for ten years you've probably upgrade / replaces the tablet/phone at least every 2 year.

I've noticed that cats are always particular of a cars interior, i never really care that much. Or never really seen a new car with an interior that i felt was trash.

That genesis looks just like a Benz.

yah to me, interiors very important since it is what I see the most, the cabin of the vehicle is pretty much where you live in

I meant feel like cheap tablets as far as the response and the GUI. I'd prefer the standout tablet add on look. If it's modular even better. If you had a car for ten years you've probably upgrade / replaces the tablet/phone at least every 2 year.

admittedly i've never been inside the new camrys so ui might be completely terrible but design-wise, I prefer everything clean and integrated instead of it looking like an afterthought, that is why I like porsches interiors, its simple but everything still looks like it belonged in the car

any upgrade should just be on the software side if you keep the car long enough

its the year for small SUV/CUVs again I guess

2019 Mazda CX-3

2019-Mazda-CX-3-4.jpg

2019-Mazda-CX-3-11.jpg

2019-Mazda-CX-3-1.jpg

Wouldn't even call it a small SUV/CUV. Car is TINY. Basically a Mazda 3 but with AWD available. Hell I think the 3 has more trunk space too.

Regardless, excited to see what Mazda has coming out, they've especially their new Skyactiv-X engine.

Last edited:
2019 Ford Mustang Bullitt Will Cost You $46,595

For that price, enthusiasts will get a Mustang that’s finished in Dark Highland Green, a 5.0-liter V8, which by the way, produces 5hp more than originally announced at 480hp and 420 lb-ft of torque, 19-inch wheels, Brembo six-piston brakes, a Torsen rear differential, different gauges, and a bunch of other goodies.

Consumers, though, will also be able to tack on the Bullitt Electronics Package that reportedly costs $2,100. It adds a blind spot information system with cross-traffic alert, a B&O Play 12-speaker premium audio system, a voice-activated touchscreen navigation system, as well as memory settings for the driver’s seat, mirrors, and ambient lighting.

Other options for the Mustang Bullitt include Ford’s MagneRide damping system, which will cost $1,695, and Recaro-branded leather-trimmed sport seats with green accent stitching that will run $1,595. The last option is a $375 car cover. So if you want a fully-loaded Mustang Bullitt, expect to walk out of a dealership with a $53,260 deficit in your bank account.

The Mustang Bullitt is a little bit more expensive than your run-of-the-mill Mustang GT Fastback, which costs $36,090. Moving up to a base Mustang GT Premium Fastback will set you back $40,090.

2019-Ford-Mustang-Bullitt-2.jpg

2019-Ford-Mustang-Bullitt-5.jpg

2018_FORD_MUSTANG_BULLITT_08.jpg

2018_FORD_MUSTANG_BULLITT_16.jpg
This is so trash
If ford fools u into buying this
Ur a fool
Plus only 480????
My challenger will smoke that thang
I wish one would try to line up with me
Price a lil cheaper than I expected though
WHERE THE MOPAR INFO AT rfx45 rfx45 :nerd:

This is so trash
If ford fools u into buying this
Ur a fool
Plus only 480????
My challenger will smoke that thang
I wish one would try to line up with me
Price a lil cheaper than I expected though
WHERE THE MOPAR INFO AT rfx45 rfx45 :nerd:

The Cadillac CTS Vsport will smoke that challenger Hemi, Bee, and SRT8.

I put my money on that Mustang b. :lol:

Unless it’s a hellcat?

i rather nada...let my phone all that.

Back
Top Bottom