2019-20 New York Jets season thread. 1-4 (10/21 vs NE MNF)

anyone ever sit in the first few rows of the 300 level? pics don't make it seem like it's that high up but it might be different in person.

looking at tickets for next week's game vs Tennessee & they're pretty cheap.

anyone ever sit in the first few rows of the 300 level? pics don't make it seem like it's that high up but it might be different in person.

Was in 303 today...really enjoyed it up there, ur good money

Surprised tix for next week even though it's the Titans on stubhub are hella cheap considering there's only 2 home games left and we're actually competitive.

Wasn't around til late last night but Jetlifeeee :pimp: :pimp: .

What a game. I was watching with a few Jets fans and Giants fans so there was obviously a lot back and forth talking going on. But we got the last laugh. Heading into the 3rd I had said "When was the last time the Jets had a true comeback?".. and I still can't think when. Coughlin goofed big time not opting for the FGA, and we took advantage. Knew that OBJ was the only real factor who was going to beat us. Maybe if he practiced more with two hands he would have had that TD grab and that deep pass in OT :lol: .

And what's even better is apparently even after Pitt winning last night, we still have a hold on the 2nd WC spot going into Week 14.

View media item 1817918

300 level is more than fine, especially if you'll be in one of the first few rows. My season seats are in 318/few rows from the top and we enjoy our view. You see the whole field and plays opening up for the offense.

Get your *** in there for your first game!

Knowing stupid Rex that if it comes down to Week 17 and the Bills have already been eliminated from a playoff spot, he'll still play the game to spoil our chances. Gotta take advantage of the Titans & Cowboys coming up.

Knowing stupid Rex that if it comes down to Week 17 and the Bills have already been eliminated from a playoff spot, he'll still play the game to spoil our chances. Gotta take advantage of the Titans & Cowboys coming up.

This. I like this Tiants matchup even aside from Mariota's big day yesterday. They have no real receiving core and we'll stop their run.

Plus we'll hopefully have Darelle and Marcus back :pimp: .

f40dd61439ddc52026dca349201e449a.jpg

cca8c9c2f024d4f56051e1786d1e3927.jpg

Gil Brandt Verified account  ‏@Gil_Brandt · 19h19 hours ago
Brandon Marshall just went over 1,000 yards on the season, first player in NFL history to do it with 4 different teams.

View media item 1818000
Congratulations BM15. :pimp:

Marshall is the ******* man :pimp:

love seeing stuff like this :smokin

after last season i didn't think Marshall had much left. i thought he was just a big name at this point in his career. i had no clue he'd produce 1000+ yards & 10 TD's.

got my seats for Sunday :smokin :smokin

going with by dad & brother, pretty hype for my 1st game

Back
Top Bottom