2019-20 New York Jets season thread. 1-4 (10/21 vs NE MNF)

Pitt plays Cincy & Denver the next 2 weeks. we play Tennessee & Dallas.

i have a feeling it's gonna be us & KC as the wild cards

WR Brandon Marshall on what he said to Fitzpatrick before the Giants' overtime field goal try...

"I looked up and saw that he was 31-for-42 and I asked him, 'Do you want me to hold my praise?' and he said, 'Yeah, hold your praise.' I just wanted to tell him how proud I am of him leading us not only today but this whole season. It got to the point where [Josh Brown] was about to kick the field goal and I told him they’re going to miss it. I said, 'Hey, I’ve been in the league 10 years, haven’t made the playoffs, you 11. We’ve bounced around from team to team. The football gods are hearing us right now so he’s going to miss this kick.' "

Head coach Todd Bowles on if this game was the best he's seen QB Ryan Fitzpatrick play...

"I thought it was great last week as well, so I don’t know if it was the best I’ve seen him, but it was the most poised I’ve seen him in these situations. We had Buffalo in a big game, we didn’t get it done. We had New England, we didn’t get it done. So to come out in a meaningful game, for them to get it done in the fourth quarter, we obviously learned some things."

damn never realized Marshall never made the playoffs :wow: :wow:

would love for his 1st time to be with us :smokin

4 games left, most likely need to finish off 10-6 to secure a playoff spot. Let's do this.

On the Jets forum I post on, I was reading if we can manage to go 3-1 and either KC/Pitt go 2-2 we are in?

I think that's true but KC will probably go 3-1 or 4-0 judging by their schedule. I believe we have the tiebreaker over Pitts so if they go 2-2 and we go 2-2 we're good. Bills & Texans still in the mix too though :smh:

I like Fitzmagic but with this game coming up vs. the Titans...

it's a game of "what coulda been" with Marcus Mariota.

I wanted him to be a Jet so bad.

Jets need a fast start, with our slow LBers and poor tackling if Mariota gets away from the d-line he can have a huge game. Jets need to shut all that BS down. Hit him early n often.

Revis listed as probable, Marcus listed as questionable for Sunday

let's go Bengals :smokin

Hoping Marcus plays, Revis definitely is. If not, Marcus should be a go in Dallas next week.

Go Bengals, Go Chargers :smokin
Go Pats :x

Hyped for tomorrow, going to be 65 degrees :wow: . nick. nick. dress accordingly. It can get warm in the seats if the sun is glaring.

Last edited:
great play calling the first drive...

that fierce stiff arm by Marshall. 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom