2019-20 New York Jets season thread. 1-4 (10/21 vs NE MNF)

That ball was thrown hard and fast straight to Enunwas's chest and with his great speed he was able to break because the corner couldn't get set. Noodle arm QB's wouldn't be able to make that play happen

First time i seen a semi dominate defense in the second half.

Cleveland will be hungry even if jets are the better team its gonna be close.

Hopefuly mo wilk will be back. Alot of reserves stepped up today.

To be sheldon is so much more effective around the line. Having him drop back in coverage is a reciepe for disaster.

I pray that Geno can be back soon. I want to see more of the offense under him. He looked good out there. Sheldon looked great playing where he should which is on the line.

I pray that Geno can be back soon. I want to see more of the offense under him. He looked good out there. Sheldon looked great playing where he should which is on the line.

Even if he's healthy they won't put him back out there. Organization seems extremely loyal to Fitzpatrick for whatever reason

Nah if genos good to go next week hes the starter.

His statline is deceptive he threw 20+ lazers that were in receiver s hands and they dropped it. His ability to tuck the ball an go helps take the pressure off the offense a little.

Fitz came in an did nothing.

My grip with geno is he needs to throw the ball away an not take sacks.

Just saw the Geno news and I feel bad

Lost his job after gettin rocked in the jaw and again after a torn ACL only to a player who won't be here next season

In all honesty genos been delt the shadiest hand in the L. They surround him with a horrible cast his first few. Then the jaw. Now this. I wanna see if dude will be productive with decker marshal an forte in this offense before i pass judgement.

Unfortunately that will never happen. Doubt jets bring him or fitz back next year.

Worst part about it is that when he got sucker punched none of his teammates came out and defended him publicly. Organization never had his back meanwhile Fitzpatrick is over here playing the role like people aren't supportive of him and doesn't have his back. It's sickening. Dude's acl is torn it's a high chance his career might be over and Fitzpatrick is sitting here on his soap box looking for people to feel bad for him.

Last edited:
Great post from TGG

DoubleDecker87 said: ↑
Ryan Fitzpatrick's press conference today was a JOKE. One of the biggest cry babies in the NFL for no reason. The guy was given $12 million dollars yet he has to "take a few days to recover from what was done to him" and "see those people who don't believe in him everyday at work."

Are you ******* kidding me? Saying you should start and that you are the best option while the "immature kid" who's waited for his opportunity for 2 years says the only thing that matters is winning you want to make this all about YOU.. when you did NOTHING to earn that right. I despise this ******* guy and I cannot wait until he's off the roster this summer.

I don't want to hear ONE more thing about Geno being immature because he's clearly FAR more professional than this ******* bum.

I don't like how Fitz made this week about him when everyone else was talking about breaking the 4 game losing streak.

Worst part about it is that when he got sucker punched none of his teammates came out and defended him publicly. Organization never had his back meanwhile Fitzpatrick is over here playing the role like people aren't supportive of him and doesn't have his back. It's sickening. Dude's acl is torn it's a high chance his career might be over and Fitzpatrick is sitting here on his soap box looking for people to feel bad for him.

Why would anyone stick up for Geno? He owed money to IK and acted like a punk about it when IK asked him for his money.
Geno gonna be playing in the CFL next year.

Back
Top Bottom