2019-20 New York Jets season thread. 1-4 (10/21 vs NE MNF)

Macc should attempt to pry Todd Haley from Pitt to be our new HC come seasons end.

Decker had hip surgery today which has a recovery time of 6 months. Can't have surgery on his torn rotator cuff until that heals. Rotator cuff surgery has a recovery time of 8 months.

So Decker is likely out a total of 14 months :( :o |I

^

Damn that sucks

I wish him a speedy recovery

I hope he comes back stronger than before

Decker had hip surgery today which has a recovery time of 6 months. Can't have surgery on his torn rotator cuff until that heals. Rotator cuff surgery has a recovery time of 8 months.

So Decker is likely out a total of 14 months :( :o |I

Oh man, that's brutal.

tumblr_of84sjlnfC1qzaoamo1_540.gif

People are gonna be mad when Geno leads us to a .500 record the rest of the way and we don't get a top 3 draft pick.

Francesser has said Geno has been the best QB in practice all year and has thrown the ball better than everyone

Francesser has said Geno has been the best QB in practice all year and has thrown the ball better than everyone

I can't even front, Geno throws a pretty deep ball. That's of course, when it isn't to the other team :lol :{ the kid just hasn't proved he can shake off the mental aspect of his game.

Couldn't wait it for Geno to get the start. We'll see what he has. I don't expect him to save the team Fresno m missing the playoffs at all. I just want our offense to finally open up.

Kimberley A. MartinVerified account ‏@KMart_LI 36s36 seconds ago
Nick Mangold, who was questionable to play w/ a knee injury, heads to the #Jets locker room. Wes Johnson replaces him #jets

:{

Back
Top Bottom