2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

IMG_0676.jpg

Color me skeptical. I think Rap jumped the gun with his reporting, ever-present danger and risk of 'being first' on big news. Have a hunch the Steelers may have leaked the Bills rumor in a last-ditch effort to extract more from Oakland or GB. I mean, is #40 and/or #75 really getting it done for Pittsburgh, for AB?

I don’t think it was that Rap was wrong. The information got leaked by someone in the Bills office before anything was official.

AB, being the type of guy that he is, wanted no parts of buffalo, more than likely told his agent he wouldn’t report if he was traded there.

I don’t think it was that Rap was wrong. The information got leaked by someone in the Bills office before anything was official.

AB, being the type of guy that he is, wanted no parts of buffalo, more than likely he wouldn’t report if he was traded there.

Yeah I'm not reporting to the bills either. Bills definitely had a trade in place and AB nixed it.

AB, being the type of guy that he is, wanted no parts of buffalo, more than likely told his agent he wouldn’t report if he was traded there.

The reporter reported False information.

He was wrong.

He just wanted to be first.

That's the standard with the overload of information set, it doesn't matter it's true. Doesn't matter confirming things with direct sources and not hear say. Just be first, this is just another example of that and it's 100% journalists.

The reporter reported False information.

He was wrong.

He just wanted to be first.

That's the standard with the overload of information set, it doesn't matter it's true. Doesn't matter confirming things with direct sources and not hear say. Just be first, this is just another example of that and it's 100% journalists.

Whose to say the two teams didnt agree on a trade though? AB very well could have found out and said **** that, not doing it

Back
Top Bottom