2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

2919FA96-381A-4A42-8D86-B9B692617379.jpeg

AB996AC4-4282-435B-882A-CA44EFAE4B0A.jpeg

A8446A53-B9C5-42B8-B97F-E38970AB804D.jpeg

1CC4FC6F-C28A-48C6-B3B7-1CD156CD2D3A.jpeg

Russell Wilson has been great on Seahawk teams with terrible offensive lines, so every team without a Top-10 QB should be on the phone right now.

LOL at the Matt Flynn reference. I'd def be surprised if Russ does get dealt. I mean if he doesn't sign today is he really gonna walk away from a huge payday if the Hawks offered him something lucrative even tomorrow?

Wateryewdoin Seattle?!?

Dudes seem set on blowing it all up overnight :sick:

Paul Allen is rolling in his grave

LOL at the Matt Flynn reference. I'd def be surprised if Russ does get dealt. I mean if he doesn't sign today is he really gonna walk away from a huge payday if the Hawks offered him something lucrative even tomorrow?

According to peter king, he would.

Minny's gotta be sick rn after giving Kurt an ignorant bag only for Russ to potentially be available the following offseason...

He'll get tagged

What's the tag cap hit for QB's?

That would def make sense on your guys end since he never came off as the type who'd play hardball and sit out but the whole 'deadline' stuff coming from his agent already seems out of character so who knows

How they allowed his deal to wind down like this though is crazy to me,you rarely ever see that with top 5-10 QB's

Back
Top Bottom