2019 52 Week Savings Challenge

Ive been slacking on this for like 3 years now. Everytime i start i always end up having something come up that i need the ~$100 for that i dont want to have taken out of my chkn acct :smh:

If i can legit stay on track with the $2 deposits i could clear 2 of my cc's. Wish I could do the $5 one id be debt free other than mortgage/car, but life and a kid wont allow it .... small steps

I will frequent the thread to help keep be grounded. I know im 10 weeks late NT but im in here :smile: :smokin

Last edited:
damn im slacking.

had 400 stashed in a drawer. been using it as a mind trick to tell my self i already started the challenge instead of just adding to it like it wasnt there.

im back.
and focused.

pray for me.

still going strong here. well on my way to eliminating my credit card debt as well. i check out pinterest from time to time but it really is such a pain to navigate

aint never even heard a dude
say "aye check pintrist"
only my wife sister or daughter have ever said anything referring to that site
I took interest in this thread because it’s good to see young people trying to save. It’s not talked about much in school and many families avoid the conversation.

I am a marketing consultant, manage quite a few auto industry pages. Always looking to have an edge and try new ways to advertise/market a product. I jumped in here years ago and it’s been valuable for a free site. People sleep on Pinterest but there is a lot of value there.

It is still heavily female based but that doesn’t mean there isn’t great tips on it.

Examples below:
CFA869A9-015B-4C58-A7DE-B119C859F085.jpeg
C20A109F-156F-426F-BD8F-7B67D1FE4642.jpeg

I realized that if I just did an automated transfer for $100 every week then I would have over $5K by the end of the year. I found that easier than having to up my savings amount little by little each week like the charts say. Already at $1,000+ for the year thanks to the new Barclays savings account I opened.

Back
Top Bottom