2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
I'm 96% sure the Pair in the Video are an Unauthorized pair, Meaning it's an Non-Nike made item.
More then likely a Knockoff. I'll believe the hype When a Sneaker Youtuber with Over 400,000 Subscribers
makes a Early review about them...

Have I been excited about a shoe? Sure. Have I been borderline psycho ex-girlfriend about a shoe? Nope. Lol jk

It ain’t a real NT thread if there’s not some “comedians” trying to clown someone huh? Yall could just keep it pushing. Ive posted my 2000 pair maybe three times, with the last being Pics I found that I hadn’t seen in a while. But carry on...

How are we sensitive for posting a jk? You’re the one reacting and calling everyone a clown. Get real dude and keep it moving lol.

Y’all are the sensative ones who have a problem with my thread decorum. I’m reciprocating your energy

Nah man I’m pretty sure people were just messing around with you.
I’m sure most can plainly see your excitement and enthusiasm about this shoe, which IMO is something good. Most of the time your the one keeping this thread going and on track.
Don’t let troll posts stop you from doing your thing, I’m sure most people enjoy it.

I was totally just playing with Aquamanjay_ Aquamanjay_ . Wasn’t trying to troll him at all. I think we’re all equally excited for the kicks. It’s my favorite shoe that’s why I’m anticipating retail pics and I’m sure he’ll likely be one of if not the first to post them.

Last edited:
Wore these for the 3rd time I think. They still uncomfortable as hell (but they so pretty)

9489A607-0846-40AD-9DB6-970FB4D3CE13.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom