2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
Contrast heel on these is a must.
f130730f_air-jordan-vi-og-infrared-instyleshoes-4.jpeg

Man, even old these are beautiful. Need that contrasting heel for sure.

I wanna finally cave for a pair but 6’s have been butchered for far too long. Would rather wait out for Charcoal 7’s but if they can’t get Black Infra 6’s right there’s no hope for Charcoal 7’s

Charcoal 7s should be easier to get right than 6’s. Pretty much just the shade of the charcoal, and the overall shape. Infrareds have so many little details that really make or break the shoe; ankle bubbles, 3m, shade of red, heel contrast,tongue height, shape, etc.

Charcoal is easier because it’s just about getting the Durabuck and nubuck combo right. Only the 2012 retro didn’t get the materials right. The 2009 just didn’t get the nubuck color right.

I’m worried about the Playoff 8 and 9. Those had Durabuck with an elephant print like design. Seems like that’s too much for Jordan Brand these days.

How have the current 6's fit? big? small? narrow?

I'm usually a 9.5 in jays and when i bought these in 2000, i had to get a 9.

I haven't owned a 6 since then, so any help would be great guys... thanks!!!!

I tried on the Jimmy Butlers tonight at FL. First I tried on a 9.5 and was swimming. And 9.5 is my normal size in just about everything. Tried on an 8.5 and the fit was perfect! I’m going with an 8.5 but I do have narrow feet. Hope this helps.

CC4941DF-BDE6-44B9-BDBC-9AF8571A9342.jpeg
013A9CC5-BB76-4299-9586-5A610B1189A2.jpeg

Unearthed some more old photos(2011) of my 2000 pair. They looked more orange to the naked eye, the camera wasn’t that good. Loved the pair so much. I hate that the Durabuck peeled and the sole separated. Had no clue about restorations then.

Last edited:
No disrespect but what’s the point of telling us coming soon?

Seems obvious.

How long is soon?
He’s likely gonna be the one who posts them. I previously asked him to tag me whenever he does.

The hype is already there, and will inevitably grow with pics whether from him or Nike.com. Don’t be so cynical g-time g-time

Still holding out hope that retail pairs will look better than those but I honestly don't know anymore.
I thought those looked great. Varsity Reds were an abomination. I like my 2014 pair but in for these for sure. These were my first retro Jordan back in 2000. Fam couldnt afford them ****s in 91 lol.

It’s not being cynical. Yes there will be hype with these because they’re OG. Don’t really think it will necessarily increase due to pics. It actually could inversely affect the hype if if the materials, etc. do not look good. True blue threes for example. These are supposed to be an All star weekend release, which means they’ll be available if you just put in your leg work.

Back
Top Bottom