2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
I think that's the biggest cause of the "paranoia". The fact that just about EVERYTHING else from ASW has had official pictures release except these lol

If Jordan brand is saving the best for last I hope they put their best efforts into this release instead of choosing to meet it halfway.

UNC 9 official pics just dropped. 2019 All Star drops from early to mid February are all about Charlotte, NC.
98784614-C075-468B-A6CB-66BC9F1F1D2B.jpeg
F82EC4A2-E256-4EC3-94A0-7DE2CEC1D38D.jpeg
aww man not the og columbias?

why they make the lows into mids? that colorway was one of the only low 9 colorways that worked

There’s a legit chance that they put a lot of effort into Black Infra 6’s which is why they’re holding off to unveil them at this point.

And with the 9’s they aren’t an OG colorway so I’m not mad at all if things get bastardized on it.

I'm really hoping these will be somewhat comfortable because I had to sell my 2014 White Infrared 6's due to them feeling like bricks on feet.

I just found out from @alchemist iq that they removed the phrases on the outsole of the 9s and that the Jumpman direction is still not fixed.
If that’s true I really cannot understand why they’d go through the expensive process of retooling to remove the phrases but they can’t fix some of the serious problems with the 3/4/5 midsole/outsole. Priorities at JB are all wrong.

I feel Jordan Brand is taking their time to unveil retail pics of the Black Infrared 6's just to build more hype around the sneakers.

If these drop on all star weekend i hope Nike UK does a surprise drop on 12 Feb (when PSG are playing) like they did with concord xi

Back
Top Bottom