2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
Call me crazy but it seems to me what has similar material to the OG 6's and 2000 AJ6 back heel uppers are the Nike SB Black Pigeons. Why couldn't JB just use that material; pretty much the same. Unless it was a bit pricey for the material. I'd say if they did go for an ultimate OG look/feel to it they would've spend a lil bit more for the actual material but make it a Limited/QS release.

Feels like I’m a watching Royal Rumble up in here lol

So many different arguments it’s getting hard to keep up

How are those the 2014s with Nike Air? It's like 2 shades darker and that doesn't look like nubuck...
IMO 2 shades is a stretch. The last pair was really pink to me so they had a little bit to go to get them to red. Thought it would at least be close to the same hue as the 2000’s.

I guess I had my expectations too high. I figured they would give the same love as with the Concords. I need them to keep the OG Retro set going. But it’s a game time decision at this point.

Infrared looks like the right color and there’s a contrast heeled in the vain of 00’s not OG’s. Lol @ people saying they’re the same as those garbage 14’s. The minute comparison pics are available everyone will be like “IN” :lol:

I think I’ll finally get a pair of Black Infra 6’s

Infrared looks like the right color and there’s a contrast heeled in the vain of 00’s not OG’s. Lol @ people saying they’re the same as those garbage 14’s. The minute comparison pics are available everyone will be like “IN” :lol:

I think I’ll finally get a pair of Black Infra 6’s

If pictures actually show a difference why wouldn’t people want them considering they are in fact different? All I’m seeing so far is a weak attempt to make more money using OG branding.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom