2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
Via icyheatsole on IG H headdetective
7C612391-7D3D-4D1A-BF46-8D1CC4233A52.jpeg
FFEE1BDA-CB26-4124-84B6-66F0DF5F352D.jpeg
tenor.gif

Its not official just cause u say so, thats a UA pic as well.
Thats not to say any of the Ua pics posted to date couldnt be what were getting.

But youre acting like what u say is gospel just cause youre the thread starter. Thats how its seeming to me at least.

tenor.gif

Its not official just cause u say so, thats a UA pic as well.
Thats not to say any of the Ua pics posted to date couldnt of be what were getting.

But youre acying like what u say is gospel just cause youre thread starter. Thats hiw its seeming to me at least. >D
Lol what?

lol

uncle drew was better than space jam

teen wolf was better than space jam

hell ernest slam dunk was better than space jam! :lol:
Lmao, those Earnest movies :lol:Childhood memories.

I remember how disappointing Space Jam was when I was young, the Jordan hype was so high & the R. Kelly song was so popular that watching a movie with a dead plot just killed it.

Lol what?
He’s saying, that the pics posted by icyheatsole are just as unofficial as any UA pics that have surfaced thus far. Reason being that he is not Nike/Jordan Brand. Also that just because he gets early drops doesn’t make this specific shoe official.

(RAWTHENTICITY correct me if I am wrong on what your point was)

I think both parties are correct to a point. Aqua is using a source that in times past has been legit, so makes sense. RAW is saying nothing is official until it comes from the OG source due to all the UA floating around.

Keep the peace. Pics coming soon. We all just want the kicks but we are all SNKR Heads

He’s saying, that the pics posted by icyheatsole are just as unofficial as any UA pics that have surfaced thus far. Reason being that he is not Nike/Jordan Brand. Also that just because he gets early drops doesn’t make this specific shoe official.

(RAWTHENTICITY correct me if I am wrong on what your point was)

I think both parties are correct to a point. Aqua is using a source that in times past has been legit, so makes sense. RAW is saying nothing is official until it comes from the OG source due to all the UA floating around.

Keep the peace. Pics coming soon. We all just want the kicks but we are all SNKR Heads
Icyheatsole is apart of JB Friends and Family. You can take his pic as official retail or not if you do choose. @RAWTHENTICTY

For me, if you can watch it over & over again, it moves up the list. He got game & Hoosiers were great movies but I can watch White Men Can't Jump a million times over.

The GOAT for basketball docs for me is still Hoop Dreams although Basketball: A Love Story is without a doubt the most comprehensive doc on basketball history imo.
this thread is just getting more disappointing...

there's no reason it should take as long as it did for someone to mention Hoosiers and Hoop Dreams :smh:

not that Hoosiers is one of my favorites, but maybe the most popular basketball movie in general

Hoop Dreams is my favorite...the reality, my dudes playing ball on the park w/ his pops buying rock

top three for me are Hoop Dreams, He Got Game, and White Men Can't Jump

When I was younger I used to like Basketball Diaries but then watched it when I was a little older and didn't like it as much

I really hope they don't use pink like they did in those pics

I respectfully disagree.

That pinkish hue is dope as hell. I didn’t care for the Varsity Reds, that’s why I got rid of them.

If they came out just like that with the Nike Air then I’m in for 4 pairs.

To me the 3M and Pinkish hue is top priority.

The 2000s would’ve been the best had they had 3M.

Aquamanjay_ Aquamanjay_
Youre coming off kinda dense.

Let me simplify it for u, They maybe legit, on the same hand, some of the other pics weve seen could be legit as well.

Last edited:
This Space Jam slander is blasphemous. Shame on y'all.
let the haters hate..i can see it now when the second one comes out with LeBron and everybody gonna say..it didn't live up to the first one, or a long those lines..calling space jam trash just lol.

That stupid pic where its hard to see looks like nubuck.. again its hard to see. Still waiting for something better than these stupid fake preview pics.

Back
Top Bottom