2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
Not emotional in anyway lol. Your entitled to your opinion. But in my opinion, and probably a lot of others, your thinking is flawed.

*You’re

If my thinking is flawed, get out of your feelings and tell me why it’s flawed.

Stop waiting for “a lot of others” to come in and save the day for you.

Why do the 5s not get any love? I remember being 12 and thinking the fire reds were the most amazing things i ever owned.

They get love from me. My all time favorite shoe is the BM V. Those will always be number 1 on my list, has been my favorite ever sense the first time I saw them as a kid and that will never change.

Mike will always be the greatest ever. But I wont take away from the others that played in an era they couldnt control. If MJ would have played in the 60s-70s. He would have still been the best. With todays strength training and conditioning that todays players have, Wilt and Russell may have been great with the advantages players have now. I always used to think about Shaq being the current Wilt. Because we all know if Shaq would have played in Wilts era, he would have dominated also. Its all what ifs at this point. Can you imagine what Jordan would do in todays game if he was in his prime?.

Agreed. Kid doesn’t know what he’s talking about ...

If anything they’d have been called the statues. Being on the Jordan statue outside the UC.

Or the Kilroy’s given the marketing campaign for the IX when he wasn’t playing on court in them.

Watch your mouth, I’m damn near 40 years old. Nike marketed them as Space Jams last release, as for the playoff title, it has been going around for years. Google it and see what shoe comes up.

72C69AD1-7074-4C36-BE03-B70F865A42A1.jpeg

For anybody even remotely trying to question if Jordan is the greatest basketball player of all time, please look at his ‘87-‘88 stats and accolades.

How the **** do you win the scoring title and DPOY in the same season......as a guard?!

Oh and League MVP as well as Slam Dunk champion to name a few more...

Avy check :nthat:

F378B01D-1277-4C2E-BC56-F0A6E6C68D15.jpeg
2F24B9FB-C500-43B9-B71E-9415000C6665.jpeg

First pics of the Retail pair so far

I assume Nike and SNKRS Official Images drop this week if there’s a shock drop and/or the All Star Collection is revealed

Oh I must have read wrong.....I thought I read someone say these were UA....these were the ones I was referring to as looking great....thanks brotha

It’s actually refreshing to hear this conversation than to have someone post the same photos over and over again. It also give others perspectives.

For anybody even remotely trying to question if Jordan is the greatest basketball player of all time, please look at his ‘87-‘88 stats and accolades.

How the **** do you win the scoring title and DPOY in the same season......as a guard?!

Oh and League MVP as well as Slam Dunk champion to name a few more...

Avy check :nthat:
I still think his 92-93 year was his best imo. He had it all put together at that point. He still could fly. The fade was unstoppable. Still lead the league is steals and scoring. Should have won the MVP. Averaging 41 in the finals with a team that was burnt out was amazing. Especially coming off 2nd title, then playing in Barcelona.

H headdetective @g-time
JRepp23 JRepp23
In my opinion you can look at it this way...Head...granted you are correct in playing the same 8-9 teams etc...however that was the era. It's not as if it was a crutch and there were other teams out there that were being avoided. AT THE TIME that was the pinnacle of the NBA. ALL the talent the league had was spread amongst that small number of teams. In any era of anything (sports, music, movies) things tend to move at status quo until SOMEONE comes along and forces change, big or small. Wilt's skill set had some impact on the way the league changed the rules. Jimmy Hendrix, Eddie Van Halen changed the way people looked at music/guitar playing. And the Wachowski Bros set the template for action movies for the next decade with The Matrix.

The argument could also be made that because you only played the same few teams all year...defenses and offenses were easier to pick apart, because you saw them so often. Not saying this is accurate, but who knows...it could have been. See Wilt 37 times a year, you start to figure out patterns and behavior in his play or any player for that matter.

You only can base things on whatever the highest level of experience is, and at that time...guys like Wilt and Russell were IT. And while I agree MJ would dominate in any era, mostly because his mental approach to the game was just as crucial to his physical skill set, the game slightly evolved due to him and the Bulls dominance in some way. The game is forced to change and adapt as a new wave of talent is ushered in. I believe that, even though by today's standards, Wilt's and Russells accolades might seem pedestrian, at THE TIME, they were the height and there was nobody and nothing better. Just takes evolution of the game to happen. Just my thought process.

Michael Jordan makes the most sense in this argument.

I'd be nice if people fighting over who the GOAT is would actually listen to him in this clip, especially his followers.

I think greatest of their era would be a more appropriate way to describe players. MJ is the GOAT of the 90s. Magic and Bird are the GOATs of the 80s. Lebron is the GOAT right now.

I couldn't care less what somebody "would" do "if" they played in this or that era. It's all just meaningless talk that can never be proven.

I still think his 92-93 year was his best imo. He had it all put together at that point. He still could fly. The fade was unstoppable. Still lead the league is steals and scoring. Should have won the MVP. Averaging 41 in the finals with a team that was burnt out was amazing. Especially coming off 2nd title, then playing in Barcelona.
Barkley was a beast that year

or was that the year after?

Michael Jordan makes the most sense in this argument.

I'd be nice if people fighting over who the GOAT is would actually listen to him in this clip, especially his followers.

I think greatest of their era would be a more appropriate way to describe players. MJ is the GOAT of the 90s. Magic and Bird are the GOATs of the 80s. Lebron is the GOAT right now.

I couldn't care less what somebody "would" do "if" they played in this or that era. It's all just meaningless talk that can never be proven.
The conversation is more for fun to me. I have had several of them lol.

Possibly nitpicking here lol...but you can't really have GOAT's of individual eras...the AT in GOAT is "all time"...so doesn't really make sense. I would just say greatest of the era and leave the GOAT discussion for MJ lol

Back
Top Bottom