2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
Why do the 5s not get any love? I remember being 12 and thinking the fire reds were the most amazing things i ever owned.

I’m here for you man. The Fire Red 5 3M tongue the best. The lines of that shoe are so perfect. The black midsole, the first use of a clear outsole, the first lace lock, the first use of 3M, the fire red teeth. Lord I can’t wait for a Nike Air version again.

my top 5 jordans

vii bordeaux
blavk cement iv
black metalic v
black tongue v
steel x

honorable mentions that just missed

sport blue vi
white red iv
white black xiii
concord xi
taxi xii

jordans that are universally popular

jordan 1’s

jordan xi’s

jordan 3’s

first time i heard somebody describe a jordan as looking like a spaceship was the black infrared vi

i think you guys are gonna be surprised that these wont sell out day one

like i said before casual fans could care less about nike air

Wilt and Russell were both studs. I would have to believe if they were into todays game with the training, and the emphesis on building the body. They would have been greats today as well. MJ in ANY era would have dominated everyone.

I disagree.

They were playing against the same 9-10 teams, against the same shorter, smaller players.

Wilt wasn’t nearly as dominate once rules caught up with how he just stood under the basket and got easy buckets.

The lane went from 12 feet to 16...points dropped 8 points.

His point avg dropped another 10 points once the league added the 3 second rule.

That 50ppg season is the most overrated stat line in history. He’d average 20 today, and I’m giving him benefit of the doubt.

How many teams were there though? |l

Them Wilt numbers and Russell chips don’t hold much weight in my opinion.

Not trying to derail the thread but Bill’s 11 rings out of his 13 seasons played doesn’t hold much weight? Regardless of how you feel about how many teams there were or what not, that’s an impressive feat and shows the kind of dominance he had.

Nah, I disagree and I pointed as to why.

Dude never won finals MVP |l

Team was stacked, playing against the same 8-9 teams. I’m sleep.

These aren’t grails for me, but they’re an instacop and I understand the importance and lore of this shoe.

My top Jays are:
Raptor 7s
Bred 12s
WC/BC 4s

Those are also my favorite Jordan models too. 7, 12, 4. If they could correct the shape of the 4 they would move up, but the banana shape isn’t cool.

F378B01D-1277-4C2E-BC56-F0A6E6C68D15.jpeg
2F24B9FB-C500-43B9-B71E-9415000C6665.jpeg

First pics of the Retail pair so far

I assume Nike and SNKRS Official Images drop this week if there’s a shock drop and/or the All Star Collection is revealed
These are infinitely a better looking shoe than all of the Jordan’s that came previously ... fire *** colorways too.

This kind of thinking is flawed. So we’re going to hold against him the time and era of the NBA he was apart of?? So the NBA didn’t start counting or mattering until when? 80s and 90s?? Makes no damn sense.

The Finals MVP was first given out in 1969, which was Russell’s last season. They made sure to give it to Jerry West though :lol:
I disagree.

They were playing against the same 9-10 teams, against the same shorter, smaller players.

Wilt wasn’t nearly as dominate once rules caught up with how he just stood under the basket and got easy buckets.

The lane went from 12 feet to 16...points dropped 8 points.

His point avg dropped another 10 points once the league added the 3 second rule.

That 50ppg season is the most overrated stat line in history. He’d average 20 today, and I’m giving him benefit of the doubt.
Wilt was the reason those rules came in :lol:

The black red 9 should have been the playoff J. Pics of MJ during the 93 finals were surfaced before heading to Phoenix. Wearing the white black 9, it somehow got called the playoff 9. Nowadays its the space Jam 9 due to it appearance in the movie.

Gotta say, I've been in this hobby for a very long time and I've never once heard either of these "nicknames" in reference to the white/black IX.

Yea makes tons of sense. Screw NBA history to fit your narrative right? :smh:

You’re not saying anything and sound emotional.

I’ve pointed out why I feel this way.

Rules, number of teams, competition.

I’m not calling cats great just cause they won chips against inferior competition....ie KD, ie these current warriors.

You’re not saying anything and sound emotional.

I’ve pointed out why I feel this way.

Rules, number of teams, competition.

I’m not calling cats great just cause they won chips against inferior competition....ie KD, ie these current warriors.

Not emotional in anyway lol. Your entitled to your opinion. But in my opinion, and probably a lot of others, your thinking is flawed.

Gotta say, I've been in this hobby for a very long time and I've never once heard either of these "nicknames" in reference to the white/black IX.
Agreed. Kid doesn’t know what he’s talking about ...

If anything they’d have been called the statues. Being on the Jordan statue outside the UC.

Or the Kilroy’s given the marketing campaign for the IX when he wasn’t playing on court in them.

Back
Top Bottom