2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
I’ve seen them thrice in person. One kid in my high school around 2009. The next two were at my college; two Alpha Phi Alpha guys had them. Ultimate grail. Rare to actually see on foot too

Rocked them to the mall a few times and once to DXC Sacramento.

Older heads at the mall peeped them but most newer dudes into Jordan’s didn’t really notice / care much.

I just loved actually wearing my grails.

I wonder if anyone on this forum still remembers how I got them :lol:

Steve might :lol:

Rocked them to the mall a few times and once to DXC Sacramento.

Older heads at the mall peeped them but most newer dudes into Jordan’s didn’t really notice / care much.

I just loved actually wearing my grails.

I wonder if anyone on this forum still remembers how I got them :lol:

Steve might :lol:

I’m old and I’d give them a second look, even though I always thought the colorway was garbage. But I’m bias to OG colors and can’t stand anything Retro+

I wonder if there’s any collector out there who has every pair including the Varsity and the DMP for a comprehensive comparison like MJO23DAN’s Concord video.

Not to go off topic but I believe James Jordan's death did have something to do with Michael's gambling debts (so much evidence has been presented). Like his first retirement, some say that it was actually a suspension (from David Stern) or a way to give other teams in the east a chance for a championship (there is evidence of that also).

Not to go off topic but I believe James Jordan's death did have something to do with Michael's gambling debts (so much evidence has been presented). Like his first retirement, some say that it was actually a suspension (from David Stern) or a way to give other teams in the east a chance for a championship (there is evidence of that also).

Zero “evidence” of any of this has ever been presented in any legitimate venue by any credible sources. It’s asinine and childish to promote these conspiracy theories.

Mmmm hmmm. Must be true, then. Believe what you want, dude. Not about to get into a real debate about it on a sneaker forum LOL

Flat earthers also do a good job of explaining why they think the earth is flat and they’ll endlessly cite sources that are spun to support their thinking, but it doesn’t mean that their explanation is sound reasoning or that their sources have any legitimacy...

Exactly. Watch the idiots with arguments about the moon landing and they almost sound convincing, too. I can’t believe we’re even talking about this, even with the way NT is :stoneface:

Can we get a perfect side angle shot of the 2019 compared to the 91?

Best I could find.

A3F3263A-DE89-44B1-A4F9-2523494D1933.jpeg

Oh and this pic. The detail. Smh maybe in 2031 it’ll look like the OGs

7A185A32-C884-4324-A9B5-E7973FB1C636.jpeg

Zero “evidence” of any of this has ever been presented in any legitimate venue by any credible sources. It’s asinine and childish to promote these conspiracy theories.

Type of dude that believe everything you see on TV :smh:

It’s just as much “evidence” on both sides, depending on what you believe in...much like everything else dealing with mainstream media.

Again, don’t be so naive.

Aye man Jordan is a mythical legend to folks

Let the father thing rest. Fans not gonna believe what is pretty common knowledge

I was really just throwing a jab cause he was trying to act like Jordan was this humble guy in his post when we know he isn’t.

Didn’t want to start a debate :lol:

Back
Top Bottom