2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
That’s a photoshop of the 2014 pair. Even if the colors is the same, I doubt they’ll use the same materials. At worse, they’ll be like Metallic 5s, at best they’ll be like the 2000 Infrared.
I think your bar might be set to high with Jordan brand, especially with Gentry at the helm. I think the at worst might be the same felt suede as the varsity red pair. But I’m hoping what your saying is correct

If we’re lucky, we’ll get these 2006 samples materials. These are a Gentry creation and they have the same materials as the DMP 6 and 2000 Infrared. It’s not the OG smooth heel, but they’d probably ruin that anyway
AEE45395-B5CD-456E-B147-F673A8D91048.jpeg

Is Gentry really that involved in the process? Like I know he’s back at the helm at JB but geez, I sincerely hope not! I’d like to think he’s more involved on the business side and not the creative details/design process of coveted models like he used to be.

I would hate to see JB make the mistake of reverting back to his bad decisions and input on how these shoes should be made. As bad as some of you/us thinks it is now, we’ve still come a very long way and have been getting some good retros for the most part. If they are stupid enough to let him mess that up, I’ll walk away from JB for good and just stick with my Nikes.

No need for that IMO. Maybe as some sort of “alternate” model that easily I’d pass on as usual. It would infuriate me if they released with a red NA. It’s just not original.

Back
Top Bottom