2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
In '91 I got these for free. I returned by 11 month old BM5s, which had developed a hole in the heel area. The store let me return them in exchange for the new jordan since the one I had was no longer available. Thought they looked so badass and original.....Loved them! About a year later they developed the same hole in the heel, and I returned them for the Bordeaux b/c the 6 was no longer available...those were the days! Though I was disappointed that the 7 wasn't all black (which was my taste) and even more deeply disappointed that it didn't have visible air, though the full neoprene booty was super comfy. But a free shoe was a free shoe!

Thats awesome man thanks for sharing that story. I remember the 7s too a good friend of mine (even to this day) had them first. Not the best looking shoe back then cause it seemed to be just a spin off from the 6 (same silhouette basically). Those were def the days bro!!!

These are dope, but to me it seems they are too black. In 1991 I remember them being a lighter black and more buttery. Will I cop?? YES ...lol

BACBE879-3DB9-48BD-8B0D-8CC8347BBE02.jpeg
6B41D251-03DD-463A-A004-852625D83E6C.jpeg
99E771F9-3CD5-4ADB-AAD7-471A406FE73D.jpeg

I think these pics show the actual color best.
@RustyShackleford you trippin blood

I know you coppin 2 pairs

I understand wanting retros to look like OG’s but complaining about every single detail is not where I’m at in life.
If I like them I buy them if not I pass.
From the pics I’ve seen this retro looks closer to OG then all other retros except maybe the 2000’s? Is everything perfect? No but close enough for me.
I do respect the purists and their attention to all the fine little details but to pick apart every single release must get exhausting..... tonytobacco tonytobacco . :wink: We’re getting to a point where OG’s are turning to dust and becoming more and more rare. A lot of people in the shoe community have never seen OG’s in person and probably never will. OG’s are becoming a myth with every single pair being produced perfectly with no flaws with the best quality a shoes ever had. Yes the quality was good but OG’s had plenty of flaws, pretty much the same flaws we see today but no one was putting them under a microscope back then.

Want some good vintage/throwback gear to rock with these. If anybody know any sites link me plz

I must be color blind, but that shade of red looks like the 2014's. Anyone have pics of comparisons from 2019 and 2014?

I understand wanting retros to look like OG’s but complaining about every single detail is not where I’m at in life.
From the pics I’ve seen this retro looks closer to OG then all other retros except maybe the 2000’s? Is everything perfect? No but close enough for me.
I do respect the purists and their attention to all the fine little details but to pick apart every single release must get exhausting..... tonytobacco tonytobacco . :wink: We’re getting to a point where OG’s are turning to dust and becoming more and more rare. A lot of people in the shoe community have never seen OG’s in person and probably never will. OG’s are becoming a myth with every single pair being produced perfectly with no flaws with the best quality a shoes ever had. Yes the quality was good but OG’s had plenty of flaws, pretty much the same flaws we see today but no one was putting them under a microscope back then.

No Steve.

They’re too black.

Man, seeing some pics has me ready to snag. Still got my varsity buried in the pile, and ‘14s.. prob just one will do. Ended up selling off quite a few of my doubles, as I hardly wear the 1st pair.

These OG releases happen once or twice a year, plenty of time to rest up between inspections.

And to clarify once again, Im super stoked about these and literally just got back home from the ATM because I have a feeling there's going to be a shock drop in the morning. None of my criticisms of the 2019 in anyway were meant in disgust. Im actually pretty impressed with them.

How did the early concord drop work? Were they up on the snkrs app before then or did they drop a few the moment when they went up on snkrs?

Like, how do you get notified about a drop if theres no notify button to press?

How did the early concord drop work? Were they up on the snkrs app before then or did they drop a few the moment when they went up on snkrs?

Like, how do you get notified about a drop if theres no notify button to press?

As soon as the shoes show up on the upcoming spot, I’m sure they will release a few pairs to the public. It’s completely random though.

Back
Top Bottom