2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
They look great as is yes, but if I can make them look even better I will. I don't really care if it seems cringey or over the top or anything of the sort. If it's done right my pair would end up that much closer in appearance to the '91 release which I fully welcome. So if leather lotion ends up working on leonard's pair, assuming he decides to do it, I'll gladly follow suit.

For the toe box folks
F3F1DBB7-A49D-4013-A4DE-B01460499BCB.jpeg

Last edited:
i just hope they got the box right instead of jumpman air it should say nike air... if its the same its a waste cuz they just using the 2014 box again smh

Pretty much let everyone have it in his speech. Not humble at all lol.

I love MJ's HoF speech. Greatest speech ever LOL. Sometimes I randomly re-watch it and it always cracks me up, sitting there going, "Get 'em, Mike" :lol:. I didn't understand at the time why so many people were SO up in arms about it, I thought it was funny as hell and probably the first public glimpse most of us ever got of his real personality. I can see why some people took it wrong and didn't get it, but I still think the whole thing, when I watch it even now, is delivered in a good-natured way on his part. He even roasted Dean Smith, who by all accounts he had nothing but love, respect and loyalty toward. A lot of people took that whole deal way too seriously in my humble opinion. But I know there are people who think you should just go up there, thank a bunch of people, and get off the stage.

The 2014's needed to be like 2 shades darker. These look too red. Still gonna cop but not that excited.

Hilarious how this thread is bickering and nitpicking all day long until someone comes in preferring the varsity’s.. then we’re all unanimously pointing them towards the door.

NT, never change. I love it.

Hilarious how this thread is bickering and nitpicking all day long until someone comes in preferring the varsity’s.. then we’re all unanimously pointing them towards the door.

NT, never change. I love it.
As they say, there is a fine line between hobby and mental illness.

I would say most of this board, including myself, is border line mental illness with the OCD we have for these shoes.

Back
Top Bottom