2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
I've never seen so many oddly placed commas in such a short piece of text.
Stevie-from-Malcolm-in-the-Middle.png

I agree 100%. I'm still praying, the retail versions, have the Jimmy Butler 6's shape.

Not going to lie.. only like 1 pic made me hopeful about the toe box but none of the pics seem to have that shape and the durabuck looks a little suspect but I just keep waiting for better pics and also.. it's hyper tense in here so I was being reserved. lol.

AliExpress has a few sellers who have Boost insoles for sale. Sometimes referred to as Popcorn insoles. Made up of thin layer Boost beads. They fit TTS and I drop them into all my Jordan 1’s. Have a pair ready for the Infrareds. 5 pairs cost me £13. An absolute must for Jordans.

In '89 I painted my WC4s black b/c I wanted the BC4s so badly but they were sold out. That was a disaster! After that I vowed never to do anything to my shoes again regardless of how simple or compelling it seems....heh. There's some talented people out there these days though that could pull off anything; the power to them!

2014 were uncomfortable as hell. Toe box was stiff as hell.

I’ve been wanting to rock my 2014 for like the last week but then I remember how bad they are.

Yes the toe box was stiff but when talking comfortability I'm taking into account the insoles and cushioning under it. The 2014 6s literally had no cushioning and the insoles were thin and provided no support making it hard on your feet.

Not going to lie.. only like 1 pic made me hopeful about the toe box but none of the pics seem to have that shape and the durabuck looks a little suspect but I just keep waiting for better pics and also.. it's hyper tense in here so I was being reserved. lol.
Yea all the pics so far have a different shape and they dont have the higher tounge. Not gonna comment on legitimacy of any of em cuz I dont want anybody to get in their feelings. I'm just waiting for official official pics. I'm sure the toe box will be look exactly like the other releases

In '89 I painted my WC4s black b/c I wanted the BC4s so badly but they were sold out. That was a disaster! After that I vowed never to do anything to my shoes again regardless of how simple or compelling it seems....heh. There's some talented people out there these days though that could pull off anything; the power to them!

giphy.gif

My guy...

Wat?

I've never seen so many oddly placed commas in such a short piece of text.

My phone keeps freezing up, so I didn't bother to change it. It takes too damn long. You understood what I said, so that's all that matters. Someone is always tryna to sneak diss, hate, start back & forth, or throw shade, on this forum. That's the main reason why, I went back into lurk mode. God, I can't wait until February 16th.

My phone keeps freezing up, so I didn't bother to change it. It takes too damn long. You understood what I said, so that's all that matters. Someone is always tryna to sneak diss, hate, start back & forth, or throw shade, on this forum. That's the main reason why, I went back into lurk mode. God, I can't wait until February 16th.

Yo bro since dude posted that Malcom in the middle cat I can’t stop reading your messages like that.

Like, in my mind, you took a breath a good 3-4 times in that paragraph.

If they drop SNKRS app photos and Nike.com photos, the SNKRS app photos are more likely to be what we’re getting. The Nike.com pics will likely be a sample and may have things like a high tongue, that the retail pairs won’t.

The shape looks good here though.. with these pics, there's always 1 thing missing. The inconsistency is ridiculous :rofl:

a3640713-063d-4e3a-b31f-ca5e2849a27e-jpeg.2254904

Back
Top Bottom