2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
Before all the hip ppl on tv and in music...og skaters wore aj1s. Powell days.

"How the Air Jordan 1 Became Significant in the Skate World"

- By Oscar Castillo
https://www.modern-notoriety.com/how-the-air-jordan-1-became-significant-in-the-skate-world/

natas-wall-slam-1.jpg

bones-brigade-in-half-pipe-1.jpg

chris-miller-boys-life-cover-1.jpg

king of all shoes

him and ron always had jordans trainers forces barkleys you name it

which is totally unrealistic for a college student to have every colorway of the 3, iv, v, and vi :lol:
He might’ve made the money tutoring or from his parents. It did stretch reality a little though. I know Jordans were less back then, but it’s the equivalent to spending $800+ on 3-4 shoes today per year today.(If I’m doing the inflation thing right)

king of all shoes

him and ron always had jordans trainers forces barkleys you name it

which is totally unrealistic for a college student to have every colorway of the 3, iv, v, and vi :lol:

I thought it was unrealistic too, they didnt have jobs but had every OG Jordan and Trainer and authentic jerseys :lol:

Perhaps they decided releasing too early lessens the hype. BC3s were already selling in the $250 range this time last year, the few 6s sold thus far have been going for $300+ for the most part. Could be a good thing if footsites take rewards, I could shave the tax off on RD.

I thought it was unrealistic too, they didnt have jobs but had every OG Jordan and Trainer and authentic jerseys :lol:
yea and their families werent wealthy and the families were humble. and back then there wasnt no reselling shoes like kids do these days to make extra money

yall still looking for a shock drop? lol im telling yall its gonna be 7 days before release. the new reserve time

Starting to feel all the ppl that feel VR6s are better than 2014 Infs never actually wore the shoe or really touched them for that matter. If you’ve owned both the 2014 are way better in terms of materials and they are far from 2016 metallic 5 quality.

Also most dudes love Varsity reds because their uncomfortable wearing any variation of pink which is a whole different conversation.

Back
Top Bottom