2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
A8CE5448-B82F-4AC2-8ADA-5E2288EF9419.jpeg
FF11081B-90A2-4C5A-BD33-673654DB1AB1.jpeg
6F37DC0C-21D4-4815-8A38-1B701A3D839A.jpeg
A4CAE95B-8803-4B02-ACEF-A263F940A246.jpeg
The apparel looks solid. The shirts are a windbreaker material.

I never had a fresh original. I had a hand me down black infra back in 93 or so. They felt ok in terms of comfort but comparing to the Aquas I was wearing at the time, they were def more comfortable than the 6s. I never thought MJ would wear a hard midsole shoe, I just think the standard of comfort was a little lower back then compared to today.
Okay cool, I just didn't want a narrative of the VIs being uncomfortable for Mike to start. You know how it is here on NT, one little comment becomes a stated fact, ala the "red tint" being a purposeful feature on the OG blk/red XI. (Please don't attack me believers in the red tint :lol:)

I don’t think the red hue on the playoff 11 was intentional, nor do I care if the upcoming retros have them or not. Just give high, thick patent, good ankle padding, and the TRUE red outsole (NOT varsity) and I’m good to go for 3 pairs. My fav shoe ever.

And ya 8’s are more comfy than 6’s, they like a heavy version of the 7.

Thanks! Once I realized they were a half size too big, I was content in keeping them DS. I've looked at them maybe 4 times since purchase.

Another angle...

Photo_1548624973091.jpg
Do you have the other versions from 2014 or 2010? Can we get a comparison when the new pair drops?

I got the 2000’s and the pair from the pack. The 2000’s are kinda beat but I’ll do a comparison when I (hopefully) get a pair of these.

From my own experience with a few pairs are they fit a little big and wide. If you have narrow feet like myself. Stiff midsoles and uppers but once they are broken in, they feel great.

I tend do size down from air maxes and other runners.

Jordans 9
Air Maxes/Flyknits 9.5

Don't recall anyone ever thinking the 7 was a "takedown" of the 6. I remember the opposite. It was a turbo charged version.

Do people not notice/know that Tinker did trilogies? 3-5, reset. 6-8, reset. 9-11, was where that ended. They were all natural progressions that kept some of the elements of the previous model.

A lot of people forget about this or are to young to know Tinkers design phases for the OGs as they were being made. It all gets lost in the Retro and if it’s “good enough”

Do you have the other versions from 2014 or 2010? Can we get a comparison when the new pair drops?

Other than my beat OGs, I don't have other versions, passed on the '10s and struck out on the '14s (happy about that now.)

If I can get these, l'll definitely do a comparison.

Back
Top Bottom