2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
I will say, if 2020 is looking dry, I might grab the maroon and/or double on the Bordeaux, Aqua 8, and Infrared if I don’t double this year.
I'm hoping in 2020 JB will bring these back since it'll be the 30th anniversary of the 5's. 3M fire reds would be great too but black tongues (with OG 23) are number one for me among the original colorways. Metallics are a close second.
s-l1600.jpg

I'm hoping in 2020 JB will bring these back since it'll be the 30th anniversary of the 5's. 3M fire reds would be great too but black tongues (with OG 23) are number one for me among the original colorways. Metallics are a close second.
s-l1600.jpg
OG lettering was basura, fam

I bet the OG 5 for next year will be the black tongue Fire Red pair. I think the silver one would be too on cue. By “on cue”, I’m talking about how the Black Metallic and Silver Tongue are kinda in a set, like the black and white cement 3/4, chi/Bred 1, white and black Infra 6, Bordeaux/Hare 7, etc. Idk if flagship would be a good term to describe the OG pairings.

I bet the OG 5 for next year will be the black tongue Fire Red pair. I think the silver one would be too on cue. By “on cue”, I’m talking about how the Black Metallic and Silver Tongue are kinda in a set, like the black and white cement 3/4, chi/Bred 1, white and black Infra 6, Bordeaux/Hare 7, etc. Idk if flagship would be a good term to describe the OG pairings.
NOOOOO.... Don't jinx it young man... I need to be able to rock my OG Fire Red with the reflective tongue and Nike Air on the back before I hit my 50s

Back
Top Bottom