2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
Your creds shot imo
Idk, Many are from places never known to sell UA. I just think we’re picking these pictures apart a little too much, especially if a certain detail isn’t visible. Sivas, Chicago Emporium, NIKE are known to be legit lol. Fineline’s pics get the most love because they look most how we want them to.

I’m not saying go buy them, I’m just posting pics lol.

Obviously Nikes legit.
I for 1 wont vouch for spots selling early, being it goes against nike policies regarding release dates. Not saying authrorized dealers dont do this, just saying its shady business.
Im not trying to get finessed, and dont want to see fellow members who maybe new to this get duped either.

Better safe than sorry.

that red should be a lil more orangey

like the toddlers
tenor.gif

I just hope the contrast isn’t a QC issue that varies from pair to pair like the 1s. Banned 1s have one toe tumbled, and the other flat/smooth.

Hated that about the 2016 Jordan 1 blk/red the tumbled leather amounts were all over the place, also the red shades, some hella dark some brighter. For a top 5 favorite shoe I hate my pair.

I really hope these don’t suffer from those left/right shoe QC issues on the heel. I think I had heard somewhere they outsource left/right to different factories...? It’s wild noticeable on height and color of elephant print on 3s.

I really hope these don’t suffer from those left/right shoe QC issues on the heel. I think I had heard somewhere they outsource left/right to different factories...? It’s wild noticeable on height and color of elephant print on 3s.
Idk if I’m seeing things, but the left shoe from Fineline’s pair doesn’t show the heel contrast as much. Idk why they didn’t just do it like the 2000 or the DMP.

WHY ARE WE PLAYING GAMES JUST DROP THE MENS PICS SMH

Smokeyyyyyy.. Playing with my Jordan’s is like playing with my emotions!

It is odd Nike hasn’t rolled these out yet. BC3 and Concord had their early drop and Nike pics 3 weeks before RD. We’re two calendar weeks away, and nothing.

are you paying attention to whats going on or just listening to what the Daily Show says?

It sounds like the latter

Those 9s are hard. Not buying em tho

Sorry to be off topic but they look decent but the thing about the 9s is that they need to fix that Jumpman direction. The reason I didn't secure the 2016 9s was that they were basically the 2010 9s with Nike Air on the insole (though they did have the correct number of lace tabs like the original). Until that's fixed I'm not securing any 9s.

Back
Top Bottom