2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
So is the consensus with these that they should be an easy cop?
yes alot of guys overvalue them but in reality resellers and hypebeast dont be checking for retro jordans no more unless they limited. couple that with the fact that casual jordan buyers could care less about nike air or durabuck and itshould be an easy cop for the weekend

yes alot of guys overvalue them but in reality resellers and hypebeast dont be checking for retro jordans no more unless they limited. couple that with the fact that casual jordan buyers could care less about nike air or durabuck and itshould be an easy cop for the weekend

Tax time, so I expect these to fly. If those 9s flew last year, these will for sure.

F2D4F939-8E2C-487D-B215-0060A5B1BD88.jpeg
5D6269B7-B5F4-4B7A-B657-7848638CF5C9.jpeg
78FD6E8B-0B7C-4808-8057-24190D363B9A.jpeg

They have that same stupid toe bump like the last Bordeaux 7s had. I’m so disappointed.

kinda pointless to cop from iss if its just a preorder... the whole point in paying more money is to have them early... they doing it wrong at iss... will cop for retail on release day... im not that thirsty :lol:

These are a GR but they’re not the Concords GR. In many places, like where I live, they’re going to go fast. They’re one of the most popular/sought after Air Jordans out of them all, and it’s tax season. Most sizes will probably be sold out in store in after a day or two.

It’ll be easier for some of you guys in store, but not for everyone. Somewhere like ATL, NYC, Chicago, and the DC Metro area, these are gonna get eaten up quick. Not to mention that folks still buy every drop and put them straight on eBay or stockx. These won’t sit.

Last edited:
I feel sorry for people that are expecting some sort of night and day contrast between the heel and the rest of the shoe because not even the OG was like that.

Too late for some of these folks lol

I don't think most people here are looking for that. Just looking for contrast, period. Those Kith pics show zero contrast, at least not on my computer screen.

Back
Top Bottom