2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
Infrared pack from 2010? Or the "infrared pack" from 2014? What set would you have rather had?

These are a GR but they’re not the Concords GR. In many places, like where I live, they’re going to go fast. They’re one of the most popular/sought after Air Jordans out of them all, and it’s tax season. Most sizes will probably be sold out in store in after a day or two.

It’ll be easier for some of you guys in store, but not for everyone. Somewhere like ATL, NYC, Chicago, and the DC Metro area, these are gonna get eaten up quick. Not to mention that folks still buy every drop and put them straight on eBay or stockx. These won’t sit.
yea after you said the shadow x would move fast i dont believe you :lol:

The more pics I see of these the more I like them... but, not really sold on the infrared color, not something that matches well with anyway.

watch out kids at chuck e cheese
Tell gma to watch out too
crossover-grandma.gif

I’m off Friday so I might take a trip to kith and see what the line is. I just want the shoe and maybe the goretex jacket if it’s like $200 and lower. Even though these will be everywhere I wouldn’t panic too hard. The black cement 3s are more hyped and treasured than these and they were everywhere and restocked a few times. Concords too. The 6s are popular but I doubt they catch casual people’s attention that much. Go out on release early you good.

This reminds me of that one NT'r that returned a pair of Jordan 1s because Fabulous couldn't execute an outfit right with them.

Shadow 10s shocked a few of us. Apparently, that release only appeared to Og heads. Kids weren’t feeling them. The Westbrook and cool grey 10s likely sold better. Can’t compare that to Infrared 6s

Near 2 weeks away from release date and I don't see Jordan Brand or Nike release Hype behind this Shoe.
I Do NOT think this is an General Release guys.....

Back
Top Bottom