Air-Jordan-6-Black-Infrared-2019-Retro-384664-060-Release-Date-Price.jpg

Air-Jordan-6-Black-Infrared-2019-Retro-384664-060-Release-Date-Price-2.jpg

Air-Jordan-6-Black-Infrared-2019-Retro-384664-060-Release-Date-Price-4.jpg

Air-Jordan-6-Black-Infrared-2019-Retro-384664-060-Release-Date-Price-3.jpg

Air-Jordan-6-Black-Infrared-2019-Retro-384664-060-Release-Date-Price-5.jpg

Air-Jordan-6-Black-Infrared-2019-Retro-384664-060-Release-Date-Price-1.jpg

Posting the official photos again why not :nthat:
Beau-ti-ful. And, SMOKIN':pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

Oh %$*&^&*^#. That's the first pic that truly kind of sold me. Sigh. Contrast heel def there in that one, and we know those are legit pairs. Looks better than Nike's pics. Oh well, eff it, why not. See you on the 16th :ohwell:
:rofl:

ROFL.

Like I said before you’d have to be utterly insane to pass on these. These are straight fire.

I kind of feel the same way about the BC 4 that you do about these, but I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t infor at least 1 pair.

ROFL.

Like I said before you’d have to be utterly insane to pass on these. These are straight fire.

I kind of feel the same way about the BC 4 that you do about these, but I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t infor at least 1 pair.

:lol:

The battle I'm fighting with myself on these has nothing to do with whether or not I like the black/infra 6. I had the OGs when I was in 9th grade. Got them either on release day, or just a few days or so after. So I like the shoe, and I even have personal history with it from when it was on Mike's feet winning the title. I just rarely rock black shoes these days, especially not with shorts. So these just aren't going to get worn much and I have so many other damn shoes and others coming, it seems like a bit of a waste to buy them. But I'm probably going to do it now. Maybe I can still fight it off LOL

Can't wait to use my $40 rewards on these. Makes the double up that much easier. Dub up on them turbo joints too

From Kith

5F0AC706-7737-4966-9E40-97CF4A78923B.jpeg

It's completely 100% official, now. The contrast heel is there, so we can ALL ****, and stop being paranoid. With that said, I need 6 pairs of these. I'm only grabbin' 2 pairs, on the 16th, but 2 to 4 MORE, when it's ALL said and done.

am i the only one who doesnt see this on the snkrs app

I was JUST about to ask, the SAME question. I've been checkin' SNKRS, every 15 minutes, for the last two weeks, and I haven't seen anything. Nothin' but a wack ish, I have ZERO interest in. They need to drop these already, because I'm losing my patience!!!

Back
Top Bottom