2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
I just hope nike does reserves on these. Not worried about getting a pair but it'd be nice to get them early, that way I can stalk another retailer site for my double. I wasn't leaving the house for these and with this polar vortex hitting I'm definitely not leaving now. Online or bust gang every release.

I still think that logic is nonsensical. They usually go a good 5-7 years between OG releases. 90-plus percent of buyers don’t buy multiple pairs to sit on, especially at these prices. Put out a perfect OG remake now. Do it again in 2025. They’ll sell every pair again.

I know. It’s so stupid. Just stop playing games and make them right. People will still buy them because they want a fresh pair. So many of them they don’t do justice.

ContrastTalk

why mj.gif

I KNEW they'd get posted today (forgot to say it last night) .. official pics have a tendency to show up on Thursdays.. especially with it being 2 weeks away. They look great.. can't see the "CH" word in the pics though :lol:

The Nike pics look exactly like the other pics that were posted already... no difference in how they look :lol:

Contrast is there so all my fellow contrast heel advocates please relax. :lol: I firmly believe it'll be more visible in person. Obviously not gonna have the '91 leathery sheen but they'll definitely have the '00 heel in hand imo. So now that that's out of the way, I'm definitely gonna double up on these. :D
maxresdefault (1).jpg
10294728-1.1024.jpg

Back
Top Bottom