2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
Still gonna try my luck on release date to see If I can pick up a pair in my size at my local mall in the afternoon...

519252952565940227.png

Should my package arrive safely and unstolen on Wednesday, I’ll take a few shots. My camera is pretty decent, so the color, material, and flaws should show easy. I tend to accept my pairs regardless of flaws, so I’m sure others will see stuff I don’t

Yeah you have to contact them via chat. I usually do it right away after I get an order confirmation, they've been pretty good about it for me at least. I just send them the FedEx address to where I want it picked up. I think if you don't provide a location they just pick the closest one to your house. But the one I have is right next to work, so it works out I just grab em after work or during lunch.

Chatted with them no more than 15 min after purchasing and they couldn't do it.

Man, all sites should follow suit and have an early drop with Nike. It’s always frustrating to miss out after watching SNKRS for a week. If Nike was smart, they’d drop more stock.. especially for less desired models/CWs. Because it’s more enticing to buy the “early” pair. I almost bought a few Js from early drops, then passed all together on RD.

Got an opinion to pick up at a fed ex location with my shipping confirmation.

Wonder if that has anything to do with the nike packaging and people complaining about it.

Not salty that I missed out yesterday. If it's one thing I've learned from this hobby is that patience is a virtue.

These look like they did a much better job than Black/Cement 3s... really sad how they have done such a great job on 6s and 11s, but skipped that attention to detail on the 3s. It makes absolutely no sense.

The CDP 6 is the best Carmine 6. Love the sleek look and the materials. Hope the remastered pair will be as good as those. For me, the shape makes the shoe.

Btw, I wish my brother still had his Varsity Reds so I can do a comparison.

I agree. It pisses me off.

And they get the Fire Red 3 wrong all around. I don’t even know where to start.

The 3 IS theeee Jordan in more peoples eyes than any other, excluding the 11, and maybe the 1... it’s just crazy. The 6 is the first title shoe, but it’s not on the level of the 3.

The 3 IS theeee Jordan in more peoples eyes than any other, excluding the 11, and maybe the 1... it’s just crazy. The 6 is the first title shoe, but it’s not on the level of the 3.

They could do the 3 right, they just refuse to do it. The 3 was important in keeping Jordan with Nike and they jack it up today. I wasn’t satisfied with the last Black Cement 3 either.

Back
Top Bottom