2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
Man, all sites should follow suit and have an early drop with Nike. It’s always frustrating to miss out after watching SNKRS for a week. If Nike was smart, they’d drop more stock.. especially for less desired models/CWs. Because it’s more enticing to buy the “early” pair. I almost bought a few Js from early drops, then passed all together on RD.

I mean doesn't Nike already attempt to do this with early access on those unwanted colorways? We see it all the time when people complain about how they got reserved a shoe they didn't want :lol:

Wow after watching that video those are slick. They really got the contrast and infrared colors gorgeous.

I havent been following all the pics but I went from never having considered doubling up to fairly set on it after watching that vid. Well executed jb. I dont mind giving my praise and support when its justified.

2019's Still Pink...don't @ me
DampWealthyCottonmouth-small.gif

I still can’t believe there are people who actually like that ashy nubuck or suede on the 2010 pairs more than the durabuck on the 2019 or OG. It truly blows my mind.
Its simply what they grew up with thinking that was THE jordan black red 6. Its age coming out, without knowledge of the history. The casual younger buyer is not interested in the history of MJ and the true original. They are more into fashion and trends.

I still can’t believe there are people who actually like that ashy nubuck or suede on the 2010 pairs more than the durabuck on the 2019 or OG. It truly blows my mind.
To play devil’s advocate, the material is thick and smoother to the touch. Many see the nubuck as high quality, and the Durabuck as cheap; Durabuck doesn’t feel as smooth to the touch like suede and nubuck. It also tends to be thinner and more prone to creasing and wear. My bro wore his varsity into the ground, but the shoe still kept its shape very well. I’m not saying the nubuck is perfect, but I can’t act like it’s wild for someone to prefer it to Durabuck. Sometimes I prefer it, because it lasts a little longer than Durabuck, which will peel and crack quicker due to its composition. The 2014 nubuck felt nice to the touch, but it was stiff. I bet the 2014 wouldn’t get trashed as much if it could be as flexible as other nubuck Jb uses

Last edited:

Has nothing to do with age. I’ve been collecting since 98 and I like the 2010 way better than 2014. I thought the materials and shape was trash in comparison. It was just my preference between them. And I’m usually a OG all the way guy, but the 2014 was an easy pass for me.

Can’t lie I’m kind of upset I copped that 2014 pair had I known these was dropping I would have left them 2014 infrareds alone & they still DS lol

Can’t lie I’m kind of upset I copped that 2014 pair had I known these was dropping I would have left them 2014 infrareds alone & they still DS lol
In that period of time, there is no way of knowing what's coming down the road. You enjoy what you have available to you. Nothing wrong with that.

In that period of time, there is no way of knowing what's coming down the road. You enjoy what you have available to you. Nothing wrong with that.
I get what u saying. It’s all good. Hell I got all these infrared varsity red 6a since 2000 ad this 2019 is the closest to OG they didn’t quite get the color right but the material looks on point! I’m excited I could have def missed that 2014 tho. The infrared pack for some reason got the color down but they did not execute the good material

To play devil’s advocate, the material is thick and smoother to the touch. Many see the nubuck as high quality, and the Durabuck as cheap; Durabuck doesn’t feel as smooth to the touch like suede and nubuck. It also tends to be thinner and more prone to creasing and wear. My bro wore his varsity into the ground, but the shoe still kept its shape very well. I’m not saying the nubuck is perfect, but I can’t act like it’s wild for someone to prefer it to Durabuck. Sometimes I prefer it, because it lasts a little longer than Durabuck, which will peel and crack quicker due to its composition. The 2014 nubuck felt nice to the touch, but it was stiff. I bet the 2014 wouldn’t get trashed as much if it could be as flexible as other nubuck Jb uses
All this.^ But they played us with shade of infra. Spent too money over the years trying to capture the right retro, with the right shade.

Checked my fed ex account and for some reason “pick up at a location” is not available.

It just says something like “delivery options are not available due to shipper restrictions”.

Package arrives on Monday. I’ll have the day off anyways but I rather still pick it up at the Fed ex huh which is like 5 min away after Nike putting all their new logos and tape on the shipping box.

Back
Top Bottom